Johnson & Johnson Careers
Digital IT Lead
Requisition ID: 1805679330W
This position will reside in the Janssen
Benelux IT team, located in Beerse (BE) and Breda (NL). This team is
responsible for delivering, maintaining and supporting the business
applications needed for the commercialization of our products in the Benelux.
In this role, you will act as the key IT point of contact for digital solutions and services in the Benelux market. In this position you will consult with business partners to shape demand and to define optimal business support through effective technology use. You will participate in business planning, business analysis and risk assessment. The Digital IT Lead will work with colleagues in other markets, and with the regional/global teams, and will promote adoption and value from current technology capabilities and identify and drive essential new market solutions as part of an EMEA organization.
- In collaboration with your business partners, you will clarify, develop and plan their current technology needs
- You will assist in the identification of new business needs, and shape new digital solutions
- You will deliver projects (local and regional) and new market solutions compliant to regional governance
- You will ensure the alignment of locally implemented solutions to the global and regional strategy and the application roadmaps
- You will work with external customers and partners and assist in the selection, approval, and management of third party service providers
You have a master’s or bachelor’s degree and
a minimum of 5 years of experience in the world of technology. You are
passionate about the changing digital world and you follow the latest
innovations, especially in digital health solutions. You are a strong
communicator in English and Dutch. You can align business needs and technology
solutions. You have a creative mindset and can turn escalations into
What’s in it for you?
As an employee, we consider you as our most valuable asset.
You can be part of an innovative word leader in health care. We give you the opportunity to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, worldwide. Our IT colleagues make the difference for physicians, nurses, patients and others who benefit from the health care products provided by the Johnson & Johnson Group. As part of our global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. We support you in building a local, regional or global career within our Family of Companies.
Janssen Cilag N.V./S.A. (7025)
Business Relationship Management