Johnson & Johnson Careers
Environmental Toxicologist Manager
Requisition ID: 1805679291W
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and non-prescription pharmaceutical products.
Our mission is to care for people around the world by developing innovative products and solutions that are grounded in deep human insights, backed by science that is intuitive, and provide irresistible experiences. To support our Worldwide Research & Development operation, we are building a complex R&D support center in Warsaw, Poland, to be fully integrated in the global R&D footprint and strategy, helping consumers live healthy and vibrant lives.
Environmental Toxicologists Manager
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Full time permanent contract
Office based position responsible for managing the tactics and strategies of the Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.’s global environmental program associated with the use of its cosmetics and drugs.
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Evaluate environmental data and studies associated with the environmental hazards and potential risks of with ingredients used in cosmetic and drug products
- Ensure preparation of environmental risk assessments associated with the down-stream impact of cosmetic and drug products worldwide
- Represent J&J Consumer Inc. at meetings with trade associations, government agencies, NGO’s and customers on the company’s strategies to protect the environment.
- Provide Technical resource in developing and reviewing of occupational exposure limits in the workplace
- Assist Team Leader in developing global environmental strategies to assess the impact of personal care and drug products in the environmental
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- Education: Minimum of a Master of Science degree in Environmental Toxicology or equivalent required.
- Experience: Minimum 8 years direct industry experience or 5 years direct industry experience with a PhD. Ideally, you will also have some global experience in environmental toxicology
- Experience in performing environmental risk assessments
- Experience in polymer chemistry is preferred
- Working knowledge of government protocols in the EU, USA and China for performing environmental risk assessments.
- Some experience with consumer products, such as skin care, skin cleansers, hair care, oral care, baby care, deodorant products and/or OTC drugs is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Structured, well-organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams, both internal and external to the organization.
- Unique opportunity to become part of a global consumer healthcare market leader.
- Versatile and fulfilling role in a dynamic and international corporation.
- Work in a supportive and highly professional team.
- Further opportunities for professional development and career growth.
- Motivating financial remuneration & numerous employee benefits.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)
Environmental Health & Safety