Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Janssen Vaccines] Sr. Financial Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805679184W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Janssen Vaccines is in Bio Industry Complex of Incheon Free Economic Zone (SongDo International City), Korea where can see the beautiful sunset of West Sea. Janssen Vaccines belongs to the group of Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical companies operating under the “Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson” trademark and manufactures high quality pharmaceutical products and innovative vaccines products. Janssen Vaccines has a stellar history of supplying innovative vaccines to the global markets. Today, it is growing as a strategic sterile manufacturing site in ASPAC where has impressive pipeline of new and innovative products for U.S market and global.
For our site in Incheon, we are looking for a committed Sr. Financial Analyst.
1. 포지션: Sr. Financial Analyst
2. 계열사: 얀센백신 (Janssen Vaccines)
3. 근무지: 인천 송도
1) Responsible for finance support for business partners of the Incheon plant.
2) Responsible for all financial planning, analyses & management reporting.
3) Provide financial support to all departments in the plant including capital / investment proposals.
4) Responsible for and involved in the development, execution and follow up of the budgeting & forecast cycles as well as the long range financial plan.
5) Reviews, discusses and challenges any kind of business process.
6) Secures a close alignment with the logistics and planning organization on all aspects of planning related matters, i.e. MPS updates, long and shorter-term capacity plans etc.
7) Work closely with HR and plant General Manager on accurate headcount reporting and control.
8) Improve the reporting and planning process and provide management with transparent information to support business decisions
9) Actively participates in international (JSC) platform projects and initiates improvement projects (CIP’s).
1) Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent with professional experience
2) More than 8 years of experience in finance related field
3) Graduate qualifications related to finance desirable
4) Fluent in English and Korean, written and verbal
5) Proven track record of effective business partnership & results delivery
6) Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
7) Big picture orientation with attention to detail
8) Sound knowledge of a broad range of finance aspects
9) Act as team player and participate in various non-financial discussions, projects and actions.
10) From a financial compliance point of view it’s expected that the candidate has knowledge of GAAP (Korea/US), IFRS and SOX related requirements.
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1805679184W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 온라인 접수시 “Create Your Account” 를 통해 개인 이메일 계정을 등록하신 후 온라인 지원 프로세스를 진행할 수 있습니다. Ex) G-mail/Naver/Daum 등
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com
Berna Biotech Korea Corporation (8856)
Planning & Analysis