Johnson & Johnson 职业机会
北京-HCC-Compliance Manager, Pharm China
Requisition ID: 1805679061W
• Provide training on the TPI due diligence (DD) process and its components to business partners and other internal stakeholders and also externally to TPIs.
• Oversee the DD of TPIs appointed by acquired companies, including establishment of applicable TPI training programs for newly acquired companies.
• Central contact point for all audits of TPIs including document collection, arranging interviews and meetings and answering all queries posed by auditors.
• Review and approval of DD assessment, Annual Business Justification & Fair Market Value Assessment Form, and DD questionnaire.
• Provide DD related data for reporting and presentation purposes.
• Be responsible for submitting the DD questionnaire for approval of new TPIs.
• Key role in review and escalation of red flags including providing a recommended resolution prior to submitting to Regional Working Group.
• Thorough review of inventory list including correct categorizing of TPIs and ensure the appropriate decision of in/out of scope.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree is preferred
• Minimum of 3 years of experience, with demonstrated leadership in HCC or related compliance function (e.g., Regulatory, Quality, Finance)
REQUIRED TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Knowledge of HCC/fraud and abuse laws; regulatory promotional practices; the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, financial or auditing practices and company business and policies
• Experience with use and management of third party intermediaries, such as distributors, from compliance/risk management standpoint
• Experience with the preparation of compliance status reports for external stakeholders (government, litigation, and subpoena/investigation)
• Demonstrated quantitative analytical or statistical skills
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentation skills
• Knowledge of Mandarin Chinese is essential and knowledge of other Asian languages will be an advantage
• Ability to successfully manage multiple critical issues simultaneously
• Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with both internal and external stakholders
• Ability to lead and influence change management
Health Care Compliance