Johnson & Johnson Careers
R&D Procurement Analyst
Beijing, China; Shanghai, China
Requisition ID: 1805679010W
Provides end-to-end category management support to the business, including responsibility for the vision, strategy and implementation for a specific subcategory or commodity within the Enterprise-wide J&J R&D category that will effectively meet the needs of the business and deliver the maximum value for J&J. This includes business engagement, contracting, sourcing, supplier management, requisition to pay activities, and Procurement strategy & enablement activities.
This role will support centralized coordination for communication across R&D Procurement Asia Pacific and for Business Partners
This role will support to coordinate project portfolio, data and metrics for R&D Procurement Asia Pacific
This role will provide general support to R&D sub-categories or commodities.
This role will provide supplier management support.
This role may be in any subgroup within Johnson & Johnson R&D Procurement, supporting any of the R&D sub-categories.
This role may be located at any of the J&J facilities in China
• Implements and administers standard Procurement policies and processes for multiple departments/geographic area, client groups, or functional projects.
• Has autonomy and authority to make decisions for his/her unit and activities under his/her responsibility. Exercises judgment independently within scope to develop new approaches and resolve issues.
• Communicates clearly, concisely and effectively; is results-oriented and customer-focused.
• Sets priorities, allocates resources. Prioritizes requests and proposes effective cost/customer service alternatives when necessary.
• Has leadership skills needed to manage teams and influence others.
• Requires minimal management oversight of activities.
J&J (China) Investments Ltd A- Beijing Branch (7075)