Johnson & Johnson Careers
E2E SC Lead Vogue EMEA
Requisition ID: 1805678895W
The E2E lead has responsibility for shaping, strengthen and delivery of process / capabilities to support EMEA growth objectives. They will be required to forge internal collaboration across the organization, adopting a broad range of perspectives to create effective solutions. As well as the ability to negotiate and influence with guided authority.
Leads E2E cross functional team to deliver regional growth objectives through the implementation of:
- Driving lean / agile route to market strategy
- Leading teams to drive new product launches
Coordinate and execute global roll outs to EMEA region for Vogue including:
- Shape and deliver Vogue country product lifecycle mgt approach
- Partnering with Commercial and Supply Chain on yearly sku rationalization
- Act as single point of contact for global Supply Chain and EMEA supply chain teams
Participates within regional Vogue S&OP process to provide transparency of risks and opportunities to drive E2E decisions
- Disseminates output of S&OP with E2E team to evolve RTM strategy requirements
Act as the “voice of the region” in representation / collaboration with the Global Vogue Supply Chain team in highlighting insights and risks were required. Engages Global Vogue Supply Chain team in regional project reviews to align on regional supply chain strategies and decision recommendations.
- University Bachelor Degree or equivalent. Green belt six sigma certifications & supply chain certification (APICS/IBF) desirable.
- 5+ years supply chain and project management experience
- Experience with Supply Chain, Commercial / Marketing, Finance and Operations
- Experience across E2E SC functional areas is essential
- Ability to influence at all levels both within Supply Chain, with Commercial, Finance and other key cross functional partners, in a matrix environment and externally
- Incorporates and integrates understanding of the end-to-end Supply Chain to anticipate cross-functional impacts, interdependencies and trade-offs
- Ability to build strong collaborative teams and relationships, leading cross functional / virtual teams where required
- Ability to communicate clearly, making complex clear and compelling to all levels of the organization
- Ability to drive & apply continuous process improvement tools and improvements to large and complex projects
Cilag GmbH International (8525)