Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Janssen Vaccines] Quality Compliance Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805678771W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Janssen Vaccines is in Bio Industry Complex of Incheon Free Economic Zone (SongDo International City), Korea where can see the beautiful sunset of West Sea. Janssen Vaccines belongs to the group of Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical companies operating under the “Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson” trademark and manufactures high quality pharmaceutical products and innovative vaccines products. Janssen Vaccines has a stellar history of supplying innovative vaccines to the global markets. Today, it is growing as a strategic sterile manufacturing site in ASPAC where has impressive pipeline of new and innovative products for U.S market and global.
For our site in Incheon, we are looking for a committed Quality Compliance Analyst.
1. 포지션: Quality Compliance Analyst
2. 계열사: 얀센백신 (Janssen Vaccines)
3. 근무지: 인천 송도
1) Provides guidance and assistance to ensure process procedures are compliant with applicable regulations and standards, such as, current good manufacturing practices, quality system regulations, and organization of international standards
2) Oversees daily activities for the quality assurance, quality control laboratory, and compliance.
3) Oversees the operational compliance
to internal policies and procedures to assure that the quality and compliance
systems are operating under a state of control and in a manner consistent with
4) Ensures all compliance related documents on file for required length of time and stores all paperwork properly.
5) Implements auditing and monitoring programs to ensure compliance throughout the company.
1) Bachelor’s degree with 3~5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry is required.
2) Knowledge and experience in GxP and quality systems are highly preferred
3) Fluency in English both oral and written
4) Communication and interpersonal skills
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1805678771W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 온라인 접수시 “Create Your Account” 를 통해 개인 이메일 계정을 등록하신 후 온라인 지원 프로세스를 진행할 수 있습니다. Ex) G-mail/Naver/Daum 등
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com
Berna Biotech Korea Corporation (8856)