Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior National Coordinator (Loan Kits)
Requisition ID: 1805678447W
Senior National Coordinator (Loan Kits)
- Permanent Opportunity
- Based in North Ryde
- Hours: 12PM – 8:30PM Sydney Time (working with Western Australia customers)
In the dynamic and challenging world of medical device sales, the National Central Coordination (Loan Kits) team is integral to our success in delivering exceptional service to our customers. An exciting opportunity has become available for a friendly and self-motivated individual to join us as a National Coordinator, looking after our Medical Devices business.
You will work in a national team who are dedicated to ensuring the effective building, scheduling and planning of inbound and outbound loan kit bookings to meet customer needs – making sure all loan kits are scheduled in full and on time to meet all customer orders and bookings, whilst upholding compliance with company policy and procedures. The Senior National Coordinator (Loan Kits) must have a holistic mindset to utilize national stock levels to balance customer needs, effective planning and national best practice for all loan kit bookings across Australia.
As the key contact for our Western Australian team, the operating hours are from 12PM to 8:30PM Monday to Friday A.E.S.T. (9:30PM during daylight savings). You will be required to work 7.5 hours per day within these hours and be available for work every six weeks on a Saturday (reduced hours).
The importance of such a role must not be overlooked. It is imperative to the customers we serve that our team executes this task efficiently and accurately, because the reality is that if we get it wrong, it impacts a patient’s life.
- Effectively plan out all loan kit scheduling, coordinating and communication to state based commercial partners and operation teams to ensure adequate supply of inventory and best kit usage for all customers nationally.
- Work closely with customer service staff, state sales staff, state operation teams as well have ability to effectively communicate with Hospital CSSD, Operating Theatre, Registrars and Surgeons.
- Improving customer experience and business transports costs by effective & efficient planning the use of national loan kit stock to minimize split shipments.
- Communicate with the inventory planners and Marketing to ensure supply of product for cases as well as for new kit resources.
- Enter, maintain and update surgeon preferences as requested from Sales Staff to ensure correct information for supply of kits
The successful applicant will clearly demonstrate the following:
- Ideally, experience in Scheduling or Coordinating within Medical Industry, Loan Kit Dispatcher, or Planning
- A resilient nature to cope with change and ambiguity
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work in a fast paced and pressurized environment
- High level of self-motivation, taking initiatives to ‘own and resolve’ issues
- Results driven, not only for oneself but also a commitment to being a team player – working collaboratively to achieve team targets
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, as you will be dealing with internal and external stakeholders, including hospital sterilizing departments and operating theatre staff, as well as registrars and surgeons.
- Related industry experience in a healthcare company would be preferred
- Experience in SAP/ERP systems, warehousing and distribution
We are seeking candidates who have worked in a similar, high quality, process driven environment, who can contribute to continuous improvement initiatives and demonstrate their leadership potential.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to commence their career in the healthcare industry because they are passionate about being able to make a difference to someone’s life. If you are interested in a career in supply chain, then this is a great environment for you to learn and grow with a large global healthcare company.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)