Johnson & Johnson Careers
Full Stack Web Developer
Requisition ID: 1805678239W
The Opportunity : Full Stack Web Developer
The Johnson and Johnson, EMEA Software Development Centre, are currently seeking Web Developers to join our team. We develop, design and deliver high quality business applications, software solutions and services to meet J&J business technology requirements. The offices are newly designed, specifically to accommodate Scrum development and are based on the University of Limerick Campus. It is an open and highly collaborative environment based on LEAN principles with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery. Scrum teams are encouraged to be self-organising and autonomous.
- Developing J&J’s Digital Experience across brands, electronic media and software delivery channels.
· Playing a lead role in software design, architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of leading edge technologies, and software development.
· Collaborating with the core development team and the product owner to define and estimate business requirements and then translate these into specific software tasks.
· Collaborate as a member of an agile team to get products developed and completed with best in class software development.
· Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications developed.
- Excellent mastery of web standards, cross-browser compatibility and building in accessibility from the ground up.
- Experience with Drupal based web platforms is a huge benefit.
- Familiar with jQuery, Backbone, Angular and node.js.
- Comfortable debugging client-side issues with firebug, web developer and similar tools.
- Experience with Object Oriented programing with Java/J2EE preferable.
- Experience architecting web solutions.
- Strong server-side development skills -- primarily PHP (Python a plus).
- Solid understanding of web technologies such as HTTP/S, JSON, FTP, SSH, SMTP, SOAP and REST.
- Experience working in an open-source LAMP environment and using UNIX command line tools.
- Possess a basic understanding of agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum and Kanban.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Experience with Oracle and MySQL a plus.
- Experience of Android/iOS development a plus.
- Experience with of PHP development a plus.
- Experience Symfony3 Framework a plus
- BSc. or Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Solid understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing) and web technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work effectively with teams.
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (8170)