Johnson & Johnson Careers
Key Account Manager
Requisition ID: 1805678188W
Contribute to the achievement of the annual sales plan through the management of Acuvue branded contact lenses with assigned Accounts focusing on driving current portfolio, new initiative launches, pricing and executing programs with our retailers with excellence. To work with cross functional stakeholders both internally and externally to achieve yearly business plan.
- Review Key Account performance with all major accounts on a quarterly basis;
- Ensure that all the assigned Key Accounts drive Acuvue Branded contact lenses sales and work as a consultant to partner with them on improving the eye health experience in store.
- Visit stores at the required frequency and build strong engagement and partnership with eye health professionals for them to be strong advocates of Acuvue Branded contact lenses.
- Develop a partnership with Key Account key stakeholders to bring them data-driven insights to grow the optical retail category and encourage a win/win relationship which optimize all elements of the consumer offering (range, price, display and promotion) resulting in the achievement of the company and the Customers category objectives;
- Ensure professional presentations at all time following the agreed format;
- Develop sales strategies, objectives and action plans to achieve distribution, display and sales objectives within the agreed cost levels.
- Contribute to the formulation of the Annual Sales Plan and develop specific account plans and profiles to maximize coverage, sales, display and distribution objectives;
- Plan and implement agreed growth targets for volume/value with the nominated Key Accounts;
- Effective involvement and communication and apply integrated executional excellence to ensure approval with Marketing, finance , supply chain functions/terms of plans and programs;
- Prepare and submit periodic(monthly and otherwise) reports internally as required;
- Participate in periodic review/planning meetings as required;
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or related disciplines
- More than 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing or key account management, preferably gained in FMCG company
- Analytical and influential, strong presentation and influencing skills
- Able to translate market intelligence and related information into feasible business strategies and decision
- Able to be flexible and “think outside the box” when problem solving with a keen commercial acumen and must-win spirit
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)