Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Finance Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805678178W
Responsible for reviewing and providing financial analyses for the planning and analysis for GP (Gross Profit) and Other Cost Not In Stand (OCNIS), closely monitor and control OCNIS through working with BUF and supply chain/CLS stakeholders.
1. Perform Monthly closing actual results vs budget/forecasting analysis.
• Develop efficient Planning/Forecast for OCNIS of total company timely and accurately to support management decision making;
• Deliver Monthly closing analysis for management review on time with high quality, indicating key drivers and opportunity or risk;
• Collaborate with BUF and supply chain/CLS stakeholders to deeply understand specific area of OCNIS, including currency/Slob/duty variance;
· Consolidate total company by BU GP performance for management review;
2. Perform ad hoc financial analysis/evaluations to support management decisions;
3. Participate in initiatives to streamline financial planning processes and other business processes.
1. Bachelor degree and above;
2. Strong data analytical skills;
3. Good communication and partnership skills;
4. Certificates holders are preferred;
5. Fluent English.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Shanghai Ltd. (7055)
Planning & Analysis