Johnson & Johnson Careers
EMEA Manufacturing Information Security
Zug, Switzerland; Ireland; Belgium; Germany; Spain; France; United Kingdom; Hungary; Netherlands; Italy; Poland; Portugal; Austria
Requisition ID: 1805677858W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Manager, Global Manufacturing Information Security
Location: EMEA Countries
The Manager, Global Manufacturing Information Security will be part of the Security & Risk Management group focused on security and security strategy of the automation technology of J&J’s manufacturing plants within the assigned region. Key responsibilities will include operational security assessment, application assessment, working with stakeholders (i.e.: Supply Chain Business Technology Product Line Leaders, Business Technology Leaders, Global Engineering & Facilities partners, Technology Services) on risk mitigation and remediation of identified risks, security awareness, training and educating local plants and stakeholders on current best practices for security, driving adoption of security policies and championing for continuous improvement of risk management practices. While this position will be based in EMEA with EMEA manufacturing plants as the primary scope, an approx. 10 – 20% of time may be needed to support ASPAC manufacturing related plants and projects as necessary.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the oversight and assessment of risk management processes within manufacturing IT / operational technology (OT) systems to identify and track risks, recommend solutions, validate remediation plans, and facilitate implementation and remediation.
- Work with key technology and business partners to conduct periodic security assessments and develop an ongoing process to monitor compliance of manufacturing systems with organizational security policies, standards, and applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- Be the liaison for ISRM for assigned manufacturing locations, identifying critical needs and leveraging the larger ISRM organization to fulfill such needs as necessary
- Ensure that technical teams and business leads have sufficient guidance when implementing applicable security requirements for manufacturing systems.
- Shape - participate in external industry / sector organizations helping to shape industry standards and best practices as they relate to security of manufacturing systems as well as influence internal J&J manufacturing security policies.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Managing business partner relationships with IT and Business personnel and key stakeholders. Accountability for establishing relationships with ISRM
- Managing business partner relationship with key external stakeholders
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 7 years of progressive experience within Information Security & Risk Management/IT OR progressive experience in hands-on manufacturing automation technology
- Experience in risk management processes in the manufacturing environment
- Proven track record of working within large projects and managing multiple competing priorities
- Strong knowledge of GxP regulatory control requirements in internal and external manufacturing environments
- Experience working with multiple corporate risk leaders within J&J’s MD, Pharma or Consumer businesses
- Experience in working with matrixed, cross functional teams and driving influence to achieve desired security and risk management outcomes
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment and high self-efficacy.
- Global experience (with multiple countries, regions) and associated cultural awareness
- Attention to detail and ability to align strategic and tactical objectives to achieve desired security and risk management outcomes
- Results oriented and sense of urgency to drive tight/effective timelines
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Customer focus (internal and external)
- Excellent communication skills, ability to network, interface and influence at all levels of the organization, cross sector, cross-functionally, and globally
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of key business processes preferred
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or similar, and/or certifications or degree demonstrating manufacturing automation technology expertise
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Ireland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Hungary, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Poland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Portugal, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Austria
Cilag GmbH International (8525)