Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sales Consultant GI-HPB
Requisition ID: 1805677579W
Executive summary of the role:
The Sales Consultant GI-HPB creates the demand from the clinical stakeholders (Surgeons focusing on Colorectal and HPB), thereby driving business performance and market share. The Sales Consultant GI-HPB is responsible that the most important clinical stakeholders to become promoters of our products and our company. The Sales Consultant GI-HPB works closely together with his/her colleague Sales Consultants and Account Manager to ensure an optimal resource allocation and the highest impact of his work.
Main areas of responsibility / expected results/objectives of the role
Acquisition of new customers
- Establish growth in sales and market share within the domain of Energy and EndoMech.
- Analyze and integrate information together with the account manager to define business potentials our products
- Collaborate with the Account Manager, SM and colleague Sales Consultants to enforce the final sale of our products and services
- Define specific projects as part of the overall account plan that will lead to customer acquisition
- Establish contacts with key opinion leaders to turn them into strong promoters of our products and our company
- Facilitate congresses, user meetings and events that improve the understanding of our offer
Management of existing customers:
- Maintain contacts with key opinion leaders, surgeons and operating theater management to make them promoters of our products and our company
- Collaborate with the Account Manager and contribute to the Account Plan to enforce the final sale of JnJ products and services
- Communicate with customers in the event of complaints, problems or backorders
- Provide training courses to surgeons, specialists, nurses and operating theater management
- Apply Healthcare Compliance regulations
- Provide customer-focused service in order to develop customer relationships;
- Communicate with Customer Service, Management and other internal departments about customer information.
Main leadership commitments involved in the role
- Invest in understanding the needs of internal and external partners through active listening. Identify actionable insights to enhance results.
- Succeed in building broad and deep networks in our client’s organization with a focus on clinical KOLs
- Cooperate closely with the Account Manager to drive customer satisfaction and synergies
- Consider how to apply new ideas you generated in the activities for the CONNECT imperative.
- Find ways to challenge the status quo and how things have always been done
- Determine how to enable more calculated risk taking, support and encourage appropriate risk-taking
- Create a new level of partnership focused on strong commitment.
- Be a role model in Credo-based customer interaction. Demonstrate business excellence through the WHAT and HOW dimensions.
- Develop your communication and influence skills to become a high-impact presenter; seek feedback on your skills in this area.
- Identify & develop the skills necessary for future success.
- Build an environment supportive of diverse and inclusive thinking and perspectives.
- Be business-results driven, devote yourself actively and wholeheartedly to the work so that goals are achieved
- Demonstrate responsibility, apply high quality standards and use available resources efficiently.
- Promote a culture of accountability by improving current performance and taking responsibility for mistakes.
- Try new operational practices that have been successful elsewhere in the company.
- Build & reinforce a sense of urgency on key projects; help others understand the criticality of these efforts.
- Analyze the success of recent projects; conduct “after action or lessons learned reviews” to streamline efforts and reduce barriers to results.
Business Environment and Context
- Create value for clinical and non-clinical stakeholders.
- Price pressure and tender environment demand a value driven approach.
- New and different decision makers and influencers.
- Added value drives the decision making process of a multiple stakeholder team in our accounts.
- Bachelor degree para medical, business administration or economics
- Proven track record and demonstrated capabilities in a sales position
- Proven ability to manage complexity & thrives in uncertain/ambiguous circumstances
- Ability to connect and effectively collaborate across a diverse group of business stakeholders in a highly matrixed environment
- Strong passion and track record for business accomplishments & will to make things happen & deliver
- Strong communication skills & influencing skills
- Driven by results performance & excellence in the job
- Demonstrated business success in delivering growth and gaining share
- Strongly involved in strategic and tactical work on a daily basis requiring being able to quickly zoom in and out
- Ability to build respect and trust with customers, employees and internal stakeholders
- Integrity and Credo-based leadership
- Self- awareness, adaptability and stress resistant
- Master’s degree
- Experience in Endo/Energy J&J related processes
- Desired educational background: (para)medical, business administration or economics
- Knowledge of the current market healthcare landscape
- Knowledge of languages: Dutch, English.
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Johnson & Johnson Medical BV (7260)