Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Janssen Vaccines] QC Micro Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805677506W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Janssen Vaccines is in Bio Industry Complex of Incheon Free Economic Zone (SongDo International City), Korea where can see the beautiful sunset of West Sea. Janssen Vaccines belongs to the group of Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical companies operating under the “Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson” trademark and manufactures high quality pharmaceutical products and innovative vaccines products. Janssen Vaccines has a stellar history of supplying innovative vaccines to the global markets. Today, it is growing as a strategic sterile manufacturing site in ASPAC where has impressive pipeline of new and innovative products for U.S market and global.
For our site in Incheon, we are looking for a committed QC Micro Analyst.
1. 포지션: QC Micro Analyst (신입~경력)
2. 계열사: 얀센백신 (Janssen Vaccines)
3. 근무지: 인천 송도
2) Knowledge and experience in microbiological testing (bioburden, endotoxin, sterility testing etc.)
3) Microbial identification and trend analysis
4) Equipment qualification/ maintenance
5) Handling of lab deviations and corrective/preventive action plans
6) Perform the gap analysis and prepare the SOPs to meet the global standard
7) Support micro contamination strategy in production area. (gowning validation, hygiene, cleaning & disinfection, etc.)
1) University degree (Microbiology, bio science, bio-engineer, etc.) or similar qualifications through experience (신입, 경력 모두 지원 가능)
2) Theoretical and practical knowledge of quality regulations applicable to a pharmaceutical environment, such as FDA and European GMP directives, ICH and industrial standards (경력에 해당)
3) Microbiological test related experience in a pharmaceutical laboratory or production environment (Operations) Preferred
4) Fluency in written and spoken English is necessary
5) Communication skills, persuasiveness and an active desire to work together with colleagues and external parties
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1805677506W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
국&영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 온라인 접수시 “Create Your Account” 를 통해 개인 이메일 계정을 등록하신 후 온라인 지원 프로세스를 진행할 수 있습니다. Ex) G-mail/Naver/Daum 등
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com
Berna Biotech Korea Corporation (8856)