Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805677315W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
Cilag AG in Schaffhausen manufactures high quality pharmaceutical products, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and medical devices. Today Cilag AG is one of the largest pharmaceutical manufacturers in Switzerland supplying all the major global markets. The Schaffhausen facility is a Johnson & Johnson strategic launch and growth site for parenteral products and we have an impressive pipeline of new and innovative products.
The analytical development organization in Schaffhausen provides highly specialized and unique support in the areas of fills finish pilot plant analytics, device characterization, particle counting and characterization. Within Analytical Development of the global Janssen Research & Development organization in Schaffhausen wIn this organization, we are offering an outstanding opportunity for a
Teamleader - Senior Scientist (m/f)
In this position you are responsible for bioanalytical support of parenteral fill&finish lines and drug product R&D organization. You apply your entrepreneurial skills to search for new business opportunities and you challenge the status quo. In particular, you conduct testing for selected assays, review data, protocols and reports from peers, coordinate activities within the department with these organizations, and attend project team meetings. You also support the organization with scientific sound investigations. Furthermore, you have the skillset to search for and propose new innovative technologies that are critical to support the growing project portfolio.
Your main tasks will include
- Develop, validate and transfer selected analytical assays conduct testing and review analytical data
- Process data and summarize in concise reports in English
- Act as single point of contact for our internal customers that we support and effectively coordinate and manage scheduling of samples and requests.
- Attend international and local project team meetings and provide feedback of key topics to the department; positively influence and negotiate scheduling of activities in English
- Participate in investigations by sharing your in-depth knowledge and by demonstrating accountability
- Demonstrate a “right first time” culture and be open for new, innovative approaches
- Lead a small team of scientist to drive speed and quality in development
For this position we are looking for an experienced, flexible and team oriented person with excellent communication and negotiation skills as well as the following hard skills:
- M.S. or equivalent with 3-5 years industry experience in material science, life science, analytical or pharmaceutical sciences.
- Experienced in analytical development or quality control with significant emphasis on biological products in a pharmaceutical, or other GMP regulated industry.
- Proven track record of effective communication and interaction with interdisciplinary groups.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English at all levels (written and spoken).
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms and an excellent infrastructure.
Cilag AG (8562)