Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Internship EST DACH
Requisition ID: 1805677297W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
During this Internship period you will be creating and governing a sustainable Business Process Library of standardized process maps for the DePuy Synthes Business and supporting the PLAN PMO in aspects of project & change management.
For our EMEA headquarters DePuy Synthes in Zuchwil (Solothurn) we are looking for an:
Intern PLAN PMO Process Analyst (12 Months)
- Create standardized & validated process maps and conduct process analysis at transactional level
- Identify & develop process improvement initiatives based on process analysis
- Visualize all projects affecting base business resources and processes
- Scope: plan, source, make, & deliver
- Standardize and validate the current Business Process Library process maps and develop a sustainable future Business Process library
- Additional projects as assigned by the PLAN PMO Manager
- This Internship includes travelling to DePuy Synthes Locations in Switzerland (20%)
- Bachelor degree or eq. ideally in Supply Chain Management or Industrial Engineering
- Data & Business process analysis & modelling knowledge is essential (e.g. SIPOC, VSM, Process Capability, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of Industrial Engineering principles is required
- Understanding the concept of 'master data' and 'data parameters'
- Basic understanding of Sales & Operations and Demand planning, use of critical metrics and reporting
- Demonstrates capability to collaborate with both internal and external customers and organisations
- Shows capability to produce standardized process maps at multiple decomposition levels
- Basic understanding of the impact of inventory-based decisions on finance and customer service
- Highly reliable; delivers to promise, seeks feedback proactively and adapts accordingly
- Questioning Mindset - Curious personality, who questions & challenges the status quo
- Takes full ownership for projects assigned with Result / Outcome based thinking
- Ability to grasp complex content and abstract into a conceptual framework
- IT skills – MS Office mandatory including Visio
- Good oral and written English language skills are required. German or French is a bonus
Synthes GmbH (7111)