Johnson & Johnson Careers
EMEA Supply Chain Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805677274W
Our site in Zug is looking for a dedicated EMEA Supply Chain Analyst!
The EMEA Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for Supply Chain Planning activities for assigned ASP products codes.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS
- Supports regional Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process with marketing/sales and commercial finance in order to align market and financial requirements with manufacturing/Supply capabilities.
- Build product volume forecasts based on historical demand information (or statistical model) & Marketing intelligence (Phase in, phase out, future commercial insights) & product mix forecasts based on historical mix information and marketing information.
- Load, maintain and ensure integrity of product forecasts in E2E Planning System
- Responsible for translation of Demand Plan into $ Revenue Plan in partnership with Finance
- Identifies gaps between latest financial plan and demand plan defining and driving actions to understand/reconcile key differences.
- Responsible to define and execute strategies to improve key business metrics inc. forecast accuracy & forecast error impacting customer service and inventory.
- Support key metrics: customer service, inventory metrics (gross/net dollars, DOS), and Slow Moving/Obsolete (SLOB) inventory, Back Order Value ($) & on time adherence to S&OP drumbeat - all in partnership with supply chain partners.
- Ensure strong alignment with global/regional/country partners on key S&OP touchpoints inc demand handoff processes.
- Participates into the New Product Introduction and Portfolio optimization processes owning key steps.
- Conduct scenario-based analyses to evaluate launch options and develop contingency plans.
- Participate in Supply Chain business planning processes, setting safety stock levels, managing inventory tracking processes and reconciliation (i.e. actual vs. plan) and identifying/implementing inventory reduction opportunities.
- Support allocation policy definition with analyses as required and support analysis of exceptions
- Perform the interplant DRP releases between main hub and distribution centers.
- Communicate on supply issues root cause, corrective action and full recovery date to marketing organization and management.
- Work with marketing/sales groups to make customer allocation decisions by analyzing historic demand, available supply and customer prioritization
- Pro-actively recommend process / system improvements and manage implementation / change management.
- Projects, analysis & reporting, and other responsibilities as assigned by management.
ACCOUNTABILITIES / KEY MEASURES
Forecast Accuracy (MAPE, BIAS)
Customer service (On Time in Full (OTIF))
Product Availability Communication (PAC Accuracy)
Back Order Value ($) / Aging
S&OP attainment / DP to Commercial Forecast
Inventory (gross/net dollars, DOS)
Slow Moving/Obsolete (SLOB)
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics, or Operations) is required.
Technical discipline / business / supply chain (logistics) or equivalent
CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management), APICS certification (American Production and Inventory Control Society)
Fluency in English
Type of Experience:
- A minimum of 2-3 years Supply Chain and/or Operations experience is required.
- Experience in planning, purchasing or materials management is preferred.
- Previous experience with demand, inventory, and/or supply planning is highly preferred.
- The demonstrated ability to identify problems/issues, recommend appropriate solutions, and follow-up to ensure positive results is required.
- Proven analytical/quantitative skills are required and must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Microsoft Access and/or SQL proficiency strongly preferred.
- Project management skills, with the ability to influence decision-making, work effectively, and implement solutions in a cross-functional, team environment required.
- MRP, APS, and/or ERP systems experience is preferred.
- Manugistics, JDE, or SAP experience is preferred.
- Capable of working with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills are required. Scenario planning experience preferred.
- Must have a high level of personal initiative and ability to function autonomously with a strong sense of urgency, self-confidence, and comfort with new and rapidly changing situations and environments.
- Six Sigma and/or LEAN Green Belt certification preferred.
- APICS certification preferred.
Cilag GmbH International (8525)