Johnson & Johnson Careers
Finance Audit Manager
Requisition ID: 1805677151W
This position is required to collaborate with the CIA Audit Leadership Team (ALT) and the recently established CIA Office of Strategy and Operations (OSO) in implementing transformation efforts in the EMEA region, including establishing the Regional approach for CIA, and contributing to development of future audit strategies impacting both CIA Department and compliance efforts in the EMEA Region.
- Protect and Grow the Business, while Upholding a Culture of Integrity: Create impact by navigating risks, focusing on identifying root causes of issues, collaborating with business partners and delivering on the Audit Committee commitments. Execute current year audit plan (ICRs, CCR, Pre-Implementation, Contract, Investigation, SOX) and related activities (Planning, Scheduling, Audit Scope, Execution, Tracking) in accordance with the Department Strategy.
- Stay Ahead of the Curve: Innovate and transform with agility, challenging status quo and identifying new business risks. Execute various current year audit activities in coordination with the Office of Strategy and Operations (OSO). Activities include annual audit plan, risk assessment, staff resourcing / scheduling / recruiting, department/affiliate/external training programs/presentations, ancillary projects, etc.
- Cultivate a High-Performing Team: Attract and retain top talent for J&J, aspiring to be a best-in class Audit organization. Supervise Internal Audit staff (counseling, training, managing, development & performance), while motivating staff, and fostering culture of recognition, accountability and open communication.
- Stay Ahead of the Curve: Assist in the development and implementation of current year and future audit strategies to support new and ongoing CIA’s Why Story and transformation efforts.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) is required.
- An advanced degree (MBA or MS) is preferred.
- Professional certification (e.g. CPA, CIA, CMA. CISA, CFE) is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years Financial, Investigative and/or Audit experience is required, as well as demonstrated expertise in accounting / internal control skills.
- At least 3 years people management experience required.
- Experience in the assessment of internal controls and communicating findings / recommendations to others clearly and accurately in non-technical terms (both written and verbal communication) is required.
- Experience interacting with all levels of management is required.
- Willingness to travel internationally up to 25% annually is required
- Experience with leading/coordinating Internal Audit team activities and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance efforts at the affiliate level is preferred.
- Knowledge of all common office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) along with the ability to master Internal Audit specific applications.
- Very good communication and organization skills
- Loyalty, responsibility, flexibility
- Ability to work both in team and independently
- Stress resistance
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)