Johnson & Johnson Careers
Territory manager, sales rep (Asturias, Galicia y León)
Requisition ID: 1805677123W
Responsible for achieving Vision surgical product sales to new and established medical and professional accounts to achieve sales objectives and greater market penetration.This position is eligible for incentives.
- Creates a plan to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of multiple physician and healthcare professional accounts in a prescribed territory;
- Special attention and follow up to tenders (public account);
- Schedules appointments and makes preplanned sales presentations to customers;
- Initiates contact and schedules appointments with potential new customers;
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions and identifies customer needs and recommends new products to address them;
- Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales. Prepares sales reports and documents as required;
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction;
- Collaborates with other departments to ensure a timely resolution;
- Provides input to sales forecast and submits to management and relays relevant market information to management;
- Identifies potential impacts to business and recommends areas for future growth.
Higher education is required, careers in science, health (optics, nursing, ...) or economics / business will be positively valued;
Experience and knowledge in the health sector, public contracting, medical device, surgical activity;
Advanced Level of English communication skills;
Good level of MsOffice and Excel tools.
Spain-Principality of Asturias-Asturias
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain-Castille and León-León, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain-Galicia-La Coruña
Abbott Medical Optics Spain, S.L. (8486)