& Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare
Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of
Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical
devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the
world's most pressing health issues.
1. 포지션: Compliance Specialist
2. 근무지: 서울시 용산구
3. 근무 기간: Fixed Term 1년 (평가 후 연장 가능)
1. Complete the SOX process (test plans, sampling, actual testing, etc.) for Korea (or other countries within North Asia) and ensure Corporate SOX deadlines are timely and effectively achieved.
2. Fulfill the Compliance services and financial reviews (includes adherence to SOX Key Dates and Corporate requirements) as per Compliance SLA with the sectors. Assist in addressing consultations from stakeholders & process owners.
3. Complete standard Compliance document requirements: Document Control Matrices (DCM), Hand-offs, Standard Operating Procedures and submission of required SOX templates (system inventory templates, SOX questionnaires).
4. Help monitor and drive the Corrective Action Plan (CAP) process to ensure prior audit recommendations (CIA, PWC or regulatory agency) and key control gaps per SOX testing are implemented and other internal control gaps are closed timely and effectively.
5. Work closely with the business process to communicate compliance requirements, documentation standards, sign-offs and review processes
6. Perform K-SOX controls planning & testing with minimal supervision.
7. Help in conduct of compliance due diligence for transitions in-scope, including post go-live stabilization monitoring.
8. Other tasks that maybe assigned by the Regional Compliance Manager.
1. At least University degree in accountancy/finance related field or equivalent.
2. Certified Public Accountant or pursuing CPA or equivalent qualification.
3. A minimum of 1 year experience with highlight to the following areas:
- Deep knowledge of and understanding of financial processes and internal controls.
- Solid understanding of internal controls, risk management, financial systems, development and/or production support.
- Understanding of SOX 404 requirements.
4. Strong written and verbal communications skills - Korean and English.
5. With sufficient influencing and persuasion skills.
6. Experience in performing financial audits of financial processes and systems required.
7. Experience working in the Asia Pacific region desirable.
8. Proficiency in basic MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word) required.
9. Working knowledge of SAP (or other ERPs) an advantage.
10. Great time management skill
11. Willing to travel (as needed)
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1805676925W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된
- 서류 전형
개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사
- 온라인 접수시 “Create Your Account” 를 통해 개인 이메일 계정을 등록하신 후 온라인 지원 프로세스를 진행할 수 있습니다. Ex) G-mail/Naver/Daum 등
- 모집 분야
내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com
see abovePrimary Location
Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)Job Function