Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Professional Education Associate Manager
Requisition ID: 1805676591W
Build the XJP/TA reputation through high-qualified regional Professional Education programs
• Establish and manage an external regional network of agencies, associations, investigators, KOLs and physicians in order to further develop and implement the Medical Education strategy within the therapy area(s).
• Provide support to EMT/MSL team in their interactions with the external scientific community, resolving issues as required.
• Continuously update the knowledge of disease management, products updates, latest developments of industry and best practices of relevant therapy areas and products
• Allocate time appropriately to conduct responsibilities and tasks such as status reports, expense reports, etc.
• Complete appraisal and provide appropriate developmental feedback for staff personnel.
• Respond in a timely manner to internal and external customer requests.
• Manage time and activities of self and staff to correspond with the annual planning calendar.
• Effectively evaluate materials and programs from appropriate vendors and in-house departments.
Proven skills at developing and managing varied relationships within and outside the company.
• High customer and external industry insight
• Experienced in development of educational programmes.
• Good communication skill to show PE programs value
• Skilled at understanding scientific data and translating it into effective education and communications materials.
• Organisational skills, project management, time-management skills
• Adherence to Johnson & Johnson Credo and have the right compliance mindset.
• Bachelor and above degree. Academic background with a scientific/medical or marketing degree is preferred
• 4-year or above working experience and 3-year or above Pharm industry/business experience
• 2 years or above of Marketing and/or Medical experience in the relevant therapeutic area
• A good understanding of the varying medical and marketing practices and perspectives across China, regional and overseas experience is a plus.
• Good planning and tracking skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)