Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Franchise Director
Requisition ID: 1805676370W
In India, Johnson & Johnson operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, which are independently managed and report into their respective Global business segments.
Sector Overview: J&J Medical India (JJMI) is the market leader in the Medical Company Devices & Diagnostics Industry in India. It is in the business of caring and providing solutions to doctors, patients and nurses. It comprises of multiple Franchises (Strategic business units) providing healthcare solutions across Vision Care, Orthopaedics, Infection Prevention, Wound Management, Women’s health, minimally invasive surgery, Circulatory disease management, and Blood glucose monitoring and insulin delivery.
Franchise / Function Overview: ASP – Advanced Sterilization Products is committed to protecting lives against infection. It strives to create the safest possible environments for patients and their families, health care workers, providers and communities. Operating on three broad platforms – Terminal Sterilization and High-Level Disinfection, it has leading brands such as STERRAD(R), Bioptach and CIDEX(R) in its portfolio. Through integrated solutions using innovative technologies, it is engaged in dramatically reducing the human and financial costs of nosocomial (health care-associated) infections
Reports to (Title / Designation): Business Director, India
Responsible for creating and articulating a vision and strategy for the Infection Prevention portfolio in a manner consistent with the CREDO, company policy and goals, and in line with franchise direction. This may involve developing new business models and creating new ways of working. Develops and implements sales & marketing strategies and objectives. Deliver sales & profitability objectives in alignment with the business strategy. Has in-depth knowledge for the products responsible, and a good understanding of other J&J products and service offerings. Has in-depth knowledge customer's needs and sharpened competitive knowledge and market trends. Through effective leadership, inspires leads, directs, motivates, coaches and develops sales team to achieve/exceed sales target. Works with all levels of customer management, developing long-term positive customer relationships to increase customer satisfaction, and build loyalty and confidence in J&J Medical as a preferred supplier.
- Deliver sales & profitability objectives in alignment with the business strategy
- Directly lead a team of sales & marketing and work closely with other functional experts
- Understand customer needs and market potential, and set direction, strategies and plans to expand market and realize market potential.
- Work with all levels of customer management, developing long-term positive customer relationships to increase customer satisfaction
- Ability to create and articulate a vision & strategy to accelerate growth of Infection Prevention Portfolio in India
- Drive Strategic Planning and Business Planning process
- Create the Sales & Marketing strategy for the Infection Prevention Portfolio in collaboration
- Develop annual product sales forecast in consultation with sales and Supply Chain teams.
- Create & cascade marketing plans and ensure that necessary resources (HC, promotional material, instruments, stocks), are available
- Provide relevant information to other support departments, to contribute to effective internal business processes & decision making
- Change Leadership – demonstrated ability to lead change, look at innovative business models to deliver value to customers
- Oversees departmental budget and establishes cost control policies.
- Manage TPI process and expand the network as needed to meet customer needs
- Minimum 10-15 years of work experience in Sales &/or Marketing, Preferably from Pharma, Healthcare & Life Science.
- Post-graduation Degree in Business Management from premier institutes preferred.
- Should have managed sales for Capital Equipment & Consumables at a regional level.
- Should have managed Sales profit and loss at regional or national level.
- Should have worked for matrix organization and in virtual environment.
- Candidate should be with good performance track record, good in people management, interpersonal & leadership skills, ability to manage multiple stakeholders, strategic thinking and good execution skills.
A. Internal Applicants: If you wish to apply, please consider the following information from our Policy:
We require you to have spent at least 18 months in your current position, and in good standing. As our employee, you may apply for a position without informing current manager. However, when invited to interview, then, to the extent that this is consistent with local law or practice, you are required to notify your manager prior to the interview. This notification is reassured to promote development discussions between the managers and our employees.
If you want to refer external talent for this position, please review our Global Referral Policy and submit your referral through My Career Opportunities by following the appropriate process. (Applicable only for Internal postings)
B. External Applicants: Login to careers.jnj.com, search job matching you profile by location, keywords, requisition number.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)
Marketing & Sales