Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Janssen] Medical Information Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805676365W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. Position Title: Medical Information Specialist
2. Sector: Janssen
3. Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Provide high quality Medical Information to internal and external customers to ensure safe and effective use of Janssen Taiwan products in compliance with Corporate and regulatory requirements.
Ensure that all promotional materials produced by Janssen Taiwan are compliant with local and J&J regulations.
[Key Roles & Responsibilities]
1. Handling Medical Information requests
- Provide balanced, accurate and timely medical information in response to requests from external customers, in accordance to the Medical Information Internal Process
- Manage enquiries from external customers and archive database of delivered verbal and written responses.
- Maintain Medical Information files and responses with up-to-date and relevant information for assigned products or therapeutic area.
- Generate monthly /annual report regarding MI inquiries
- Report Product Complaints to responsible person in Quality Assurance Department
- Report spontaneous Adverse Events to Local Safety Officer or designee
2. Review of promotional materials
- Set up and maintain promotional material review process
- Review promotional materials in compliance with Corporate and regulatory requirements.
3. Providing support to Business Units
- Provide scientific support through literature updates, bulletins and other topic of interest to internal customers.
- Support of cross-functional Business Unit activities, as required
ESSENTIONL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Sound knowledge of general medicine or pharmacy and clinical practice
- Fluency in written and spoken English in addition to local language(s)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate and communicate with internal and external customers
Master degree or equivalent in pharmacy, other life science or above, or equivalent training as a healthcare provider
Previous experience on the pharmaceutical industry or medical environment is desired. Residency in hospital pharmacy is an asset.
Johnson & Johnson Taiwan, Ltd. (8580)