Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Customer Service Supervisor
Requisition ID: 1805676298W
Customer & Logistics Services, part of the Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain Organization, is
committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience. Our Customer Services department
is key in the order to invoice process and constantly drives ways in which we can improve the
service we provide to our Customers. With this focus in mind, we are looking for a Customer Service Supervisor who will be part of the Customer Service of Johnson & Johnson Medical in Amersfoort. This Supervisor will report into the Customer Service Manager The Netherlands.
- The Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for leading a team to perform transactional services to customers.
- The Supervisor is expected to enable strong relationships and collaboration across functions as needed to provide service to customers.
- Individual will show a clear desire and well-developed ability to navigate key relationships/overlaps that exist between Customer Service and other key business units, including Strategic Capabilities, Supply Chain, Finance and Shared Services.
- Provides oversight for orthokitting, order management, inquiry management, and invoice management activities performed by the team.
- Expected to be proficient in all transactional processes performed by direct reports and have a thorough understanding of the overall Customer Logistics and Service (CLS) and Customer Service (CS) organizations.
- The Supervisor will monitor team efficiency and effectiveness based on pre-determined organization performance metrics.
- Responsible for training and knowledge transfer.
- The Supervisor will be responsible for attracting, developing, and retaining CS talent, support constant technical training, and maintain a collaboration environment among CS employees
- Minimal 5 years of relevant experience;
- University/bachelor’s Degree of Equivalent;
- Good knowledge of the English language, Dutch is a pre;
- Technical/Office skills: MS Office, Standard office phone, Email and Outlook;
- Professional skills: ability to make quick decisions, perform efficiently and effectively; deal with multi-source of information demonstrate proficiency in written and oral communications.
Johnson & Johnson Medical BV (7260)