Johnson & Johnson Careers
Head of HR, Singapore
Requisition ID: 1805676189W
Provides guidance to management on Human Resources issues. Partners with management team on multiple initiatives within Human Resources Leads the HR function in employee relations through ensuring accurate interpretation and administration of HR policies and programs. Creates and oversees the implementation of HR plans and programs related to organizational design, development and change. Provides group and one on one coaching with managers and employees on a broad range of human capital issues. Creates and facilitates structures and strategies to improve individual and organizational performance and to enable the organization to accomplish its goals. Partners with line leaders to grow diverse leadership, talent and technical capability pipeline. Educates clients on the appropriate application of relevant compensation philosophy, initiatives, strategies, the alternatives, and potential impact on the business.
The Head of HR, Singapore will be responsible for all regional and local business units based in Singapore. The role will have oversight of a team of HR Business Partners who partner regional business leaders and sector HR leaders in delivering the talent and people agenda aligned with sector business priorities.
The Head of HR will define and drive a strong and robust enterprise HR strategy, consistent manager and employee experience in Singapore, taking into consideration the needs of the Regional Office and other J&J stakeholders hosted in Singapore. This role will also advance the new HR Operating Model, leading and operationalizing the 3-tier delivery model to execute strategic HR & business priorities.
This role reports to the Head of HR, South East Asia.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Diagnoses, evaluates and delivers solutions to build the business’ organization, desired outcomes and talent capability.
- Provides consultative services and coach business leaders to ensure better people outcomes
- Transformational leader, communicator and change champion.
- Lead a direct team of BUHR and an extended team of Global Services team members to drive better business outcomes and employee/manager experiences via HR Delivery Model
- Build a robust and effective HR community in Singapore, develops and coach HR talent to operate as OneHR
- Act as Singapore site leadership in matters associated with employee and manager experiences, workplace and culture development
- Collaborates across the HR community to leverage experience/practices
- Bachelors/Undergraduate Degree or equivalent.
- Great personality with high integrity and work ethics. That is, say/do ratio must be good. Strong sense of purpose.
- Outcome focused, with solution orientation and highly collaborative
- Worked in a matrix environment and thrived on it. This includes working in and with ambiguity, influencing without authority, and also able to manage stakeholders at global and Asia Pacific levels.
- Execution oriented with track record of achieving success as an individual and through others
- Strong advocate for talent and people processes. Demonstrated courage in challenging situations and drives innovation.
- Synthesized and integrated multiple inputs, and yet able to translate into simple solutions/messages. Managed complexity
- Healthy learning interest, curious, innovative. Finds opportunities for healthy dissatisfaction, always thinking of how to improve
- Versatile and aspires towards broader and higher impact roles.
- Location: Singapore
- Travel: 20% (Intra-regional & International)
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)