Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Development Manager
Requisition ID: 1805676145W
Johnson & Johnson Consumer (Thailand)
CUSTOMER DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world. Our Family of Companies in Thailand is organized into several business segments comprising of Consumer, Vision Care, Medical Devices & Diagnostics, and Pharmaceuticals. We have more than 1,000 employees. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance.
You’ll thrive in our exciting and dynamic corporate culture, constantly seeking new challenges, making your own independent contributions to the company’s success. In the cooperative and open climate that prevails at Johnson & Johnson, you have the best chance for an attractive and long-term professional future.
Develop the strategies and business plans, execute activities, understand customers, and manage business relationship to deliver company’s goal and in line with customer’s plan. Also in line with our marketing strategy and work closely with Trade Marketing people to ensure all marketing and activity plan are suitable and make it happen at each responsible account.
Principle responsibilities include:
- Develop Customer Business Plan to manage business according to company’s strategic direction.
- Execute approved plan and manage supporting budget to deliver targets.
- Understand customer’s business and direction in order to grow long term business
- Manage and monitor the financial result of the account according to policy by using CSW report as a key tool.
- Strive to improve service level for customer by providing the following:
- Appropriate inventory management
- Improve merchandising
- Reduce carrying cost
- Provide new initiatives to further develop business with customer by improving sales, and/or reducing cost.
Key Result Areas:
- Sales Performance: Achieve sales target
- DSO Performance: Control no. of days sales according to DSO policy
- Merchandising Display: Always control and improve display
- Distribution: Appropriate no. of SKUs for each type of store
- New Product Introduction: List new product to the consumer on time with good
- Display support
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration or any related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in field sales of Consumer Product
- Excellent negotiation & communication skill
- Well organized and good in planning
- Result oriented and proactive
- Entrepreneurial understanding
- Strategic thinker
- Good interpersonal skill, open minded, energetic and proactive
- Confident, competitive, yet a team player
- Goal oriented and self motivated
- Ability to work independently, but within a team environment
- Good command of both English & Thai in speaking, reading, and writing
- Computer proficiency (MS words, excel, PowerPoint)
Johnson & Johnson Consumer (Thailand) Ltd (7337)