Pharmaceuticals Segment- Janssen
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time, including oncology (e.g., multiple myeloma and prostate cancer), immunology (e.g., rheumatoid arthritis, irritable bowel disease and psoriasis), neuroscience (e.g., schizophrenia, dementia and pain), infectious disease (e.g., HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C and tuberculosis), and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases (e.g., diabetes). Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop sustainable, integrated healthcare solutions by working side-by-side with healthcare stakeholders, based on partnerships of trust and transparency.
Under direction and guidance, responsible for assisting in support of area or group on implementation within the HR Operations Group. May provide limited input on new products, processes, standards or operational plans in support of the organization's business strategies. Assists on objectives/projects to ensure they are completed on schedule and within budget. Decisions or recommendations will have an indirect impact on the design and delivery of programs, schedules, cost, and allocation of resources.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The HR Analyst serve as basic subject matter expert for HR operations for stakeholders within a specific group.
- Supports the execution of HR operations solutions aligned with business direction.
- Provides basic subject matter expertise to support data analysis, programs, processes, and employee communication initiatives.
- Provides routine support to stakeholders on specific functional areas to facilitate the creation of value through people.
- Supports the implementation of global/standardized HR processes that can be implemented at the local level.
- Supports the operation of the team Calificaciones
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Administrative areas, Psychology or Human Resources
- Experience: 2-3 years related experience
- Advanced english
- Human Resource Management: WORKDAY, SALESFORCE, SUCCESS FACTORS.Ubicación principal
México-Distrito Federal-Ciudad de MéxicoOrganización
Janssen de México, S. de R.L. de C.V. (7250)Área