Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Manager EMEA RFO Beauty team
Requisition ID: 1805675924W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Our Family of Companies comprises: The world’s premier consumer health company. The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices company. The world’s third-largest biologics company. And the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceuticals company. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 120,200 people.
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to further your career
- Be responsible for the development of the NPI pipeline & communication strategy on Neutrogena Body (including Hand, Lip, foot – ex Norwegian Formula Business) to sustain this business
- Lead the successful deployment of specific projects with our lead markets to hit GP & NTS targets planned
- Own the pipeline development and implementation of Sun brand like Piz Buin and the successful launch of new Products planned for 2020 in EMEA.
- Establish close working relationship with GFO and the markets to influence the direction of Global strategy as well as maximise the impact of Global projects onto the region
- Contribute to overall brand strategy
- Develop and execute with excellence the pipeline under Neutrogena Body in EMEA
- Continue to lead on Neutrogena projects and build a strong trade story for implementation of projects in EMEA region
- Management & implementation of Piz Buin NPI pipeline & support lead markets in communication refresh for the region
- Prepare for successful entry of beauty projects
Line Management Responsibility
- Coach & support 1 direct report in the competencies outlined for their job level
Strong influencing skills coupled with Commercial understanding of P&L and financials
Can do & positive attitude with the ability to influence and work in a reciprocal way and identify creative solutions to challenges
Analytical use of data – Able to analyse data quickly and infer insights to act and move forward – Ability to master complexity
Dedicated and results driven – brings new ideas to the table & holds others accountable
Creates a sense of urgency for direct reports & team members to meet objectives
Very strong Interpersonal skills and a collaborative style, able to work with multiple partners simultaneously and influence them
Prior experience of local or regional marketing. Global marketing experience is a plus!
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)