Johnson & Johnson Careers
Category Manager (Vogue - Hair Care)
Requisition ID: 1805675906W
The Category Manager (Vogue – Hair Care) will drive leadership by owning and communicating our long term category visions to both internal stakeholders and Customers. They will use their understanding of the category, it’s drivers, and opportunities to deliver insights for the development of optimal plans for new product launches both by customer and channel. Reporting into the APAC Commercial Director (Vogue), you’ll also partner with key account teams and field leaders to translate plans in strong execution.
Some responsibilities of this role would be:
Hair Care Category Expert
- Track global trends and developments - analyse ANZ category data across sales, shoppers, retailers to derive insights and competitive advantage on areas including retail, category and competitor landscape. Use this to build a clear category vision, strategy and drivers and then link back to the JJP brands.
- Partner Vogue / Neutrogena (t-Gel) Marketing teams to coordinate aligned views on range, planogram, off location, pricing and promotional strategy.
- Agree any specific elements for eCommerce plans and then brief the ANZ account teams as part of our annual planning cycle and partner relevant account managers to ensure strong annual account plans are produced.
- Work with account teams to ensure these are delivered with excellence and the annual NTS and market share targets are delivered in full.
- Ensure all NPI launch plans are built as a cross functional team, are comprehensively prepared in a timely manner and are successfully implemented with customers and shoppers.
- Support account teams in preparation and execution of key Category Information Days and range reviews.
- Develop JJP wide trade and shopper plans to win in-store with shoppers and retail partners behind our NPI
For you to be successful in the role you will need:
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to translate data into insights
- Experience in FMCG industry with direct experience in Category Management and Sales Account roles is required
- Experience in Category Management for Haircare and/or Beauty would be preferred
- Degree in Business/commerce preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to influence others
- Project management skills including stakeholder alignment, milestone delivery and cross functional team leadership
you will have an opportunity to work for a company which is a true global
leader with a highly supportive and positive culture. If you are looking for a
role that will challenge you and develop your career this is the role for you.
Be part of something bigger than yourself in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies:
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products. We’re an environment geared to innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
OGX Beauty AU Pty Ltd (AUSTRALIA) (7457)