Johnson & Johnson Careers
[J&J Vision] - Senior Brand Manager
Requisition ID: 1805675903W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
- To lead the planning and implementation of marketing initiatives to deliver the business targets of the assigned product platform, including new product launches, advertising across different Media touchpoints, PR, POSM development, research and insight generation amongst ECPs and consumers, A&P and forecast management, competition and pricing analysis, and the development of product and communication concepts, consumer complaint handling.
- The Senior Product Manager is seen as owner in his/her area of responsibility and as informal team lead when Marketing Manager is away.
- Local Marketing Team Members, Regional & Global Marketing Team, Sales & Trade Marketing Team, CS Team, Finance, Supply Chain & PA teams
- Agency Partners & Vendors, Research Agency, and Customers
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the development of annual marketing plan for the assigned product platform.
- Lead business-planning sessions, drive marketing initiatives and act as team leader managing resources of marketing projects.
- Develop consumer communication campaigns, including TVC, print, online, PR, POSM.
- Lead the planning and execution of product launches and new initiatives, including launch meetings, sales planning sessions and sales training.
- Lead research projects such as equity studies, A&U and Consumer/ECP insight generation.
- Perform analyses on consumer, marketplace, pricing and competition etc.
- Own the A&P with expertise in budgeting, forecasting and pay-out analyses.
- Implement process improvements.
- Own marketing copy Clearance processes to ensure all Consumer/ECP communications are complied with quality standard
- Develop peers and lead across functions.
- Participate in business discussions with Regional Marketing Team.
- Prepare regular reports and consolidate Dashboards.
- Manage 3rd party agency relationships.
- University educated in business or related disciplines. At least 6-8 years of brand management experience gained.
- High performance team player with can-do mindset
- Analytical, self-confident, bi-lingual (English/Mandarin).
- Innovative and Business Excellence oriented.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Wok independently who is a good initiator with multi-task and time management skills.
- Strong digital expertise and with experience in pioneering new digital marketing solutions.
- Exposure to disruptive business model innovation, e-commence, online to offline shopper experience is highly regarded.
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok-
Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd. (8060)