Johnson & Johnson Careers
Project Management Specialist (Marketing)
Requisition ID: 1805675877W
- Diverse Role in Dynamic Environment
- Modern offices based in Ultimo
Be Vital in this role
In the dynamic and challenging world of FMCG marketing, our support team is integral to our success in delivering quality outcomes to internal and external stakeholders. An opportunity has arisen for a capable, proactive and motivated person to support the Johnson & Johnson Pacific Marketing team.
This will be a fast-paced and varied role requiring time management and organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks, work effectively cross-functionally and efficiently manage project related activities to ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within approved funding limits and achieves the final project objectives.
- Plan, manage, coordinate and control the execution of projects for local marketing. The role primarily focuses on re-work of new products and projects touching or enhancing existing products.
- Partner with the other functions of J&J Pacific consumer business, re-work facilities (internal & external), packaging suppliers, Strategic Sourcing, QA, R&D, SMP/TT, Global Engineering.
- Organize and lead project team meetings for core local projects. Maintains effective communication and working relationships among project core team.
- Work with cross-functional team members to assess feasibility of project scope & develop detailed project timeline to ensure that there is sufficient flexibility and contingency in the plan to respond to unanticipated difficulties.
- Assign, define schedules and track cross-functional tasks/activities to ensure that project progress within expected timings.
- Lead risk analysis & mitigation planning for projects.
- Identify, monitor, communicate and resolve issues, scope changes, budget variances or other hurdles that may arise during the project execution.
- Update timeline, milestones, cost & SKU information for local marketing and Pacific leadership team
- Successful completion of individual projects meeting all project deliverables
- Compliance to worldwide, regional and local policies eg. GMP/Quality, Policy of Business Conduct, Healthcare Compliance, SOX, etc.
- Adherence to SPEED process/governance and FPX process elements
- Efficient & effective resolution of project-related issues.
- Ability to balance process compliance, scope, resources and speed-to-market to achieve FPOs.
Be Valued for who you are
This is an important role within the Marketing team, involving extensive liaison with a diversity of stakeholders, both internally and externally. The ideal candidate will be an experienced project manager with prior experience in a marketing role in an FMCG related environment, have a very proactive approach and the desire to be part of the team. Specifically, we are seeking:
- the ability to effectively manage projects teams
- an extremely strong attention to detail
- sound organisational and time management skills, with good task prioritisation
- problem solving skills and the desire to ‘own and resolve’ issues
- excellent communication and rapport building skills, with the desire to collaborate cross-functionally
- a high level of professionalism and commitment to the Johnson & Johnson Credo.
Be part of something bigger than yourself in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products. We’re an environment geared to innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)