Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Product Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805675836W
The Product Specialist – Associate Account Manager is responsible for building relationships with key accounts and manages a group of key accounts and territories.
The position will develop business opportunities across the Immunology range of products with the objective of achieving/exceeding the sales and profit targets for both Franchise and Account-based Business Plans. The role is also responsible for developing long-term positive customer relationships to build customer loyalty and confidence in Johnson & Johnson as a preferred partner.
This position reports to Associate Sales Manager/Sales Manager.
- Achieve / exceed assigned account sales targets & gross profit contribution in key accounts.
- Identify development opportunities and increase unit growth, profitability and market share for target customers.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through customer relationships, product support and services.
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of customer delivered health care services to patients through in-service education and training where appropriate.
- Support sales, marketing and franchise teams and other Johnson & Johnson business/functional unit members through a cooperative and constructive approach to sales meetings, internal company relationships, account development and the resolution of day-to-day business issues.
- Manage Account information through effective, timely reports and accurate customer records.
- Continuously improve product knowledge and selling related skills to provide improved service to customers which differentiate Johnson & Johnson from competitors.
- Engage in product portfolio management and set strategic directions based on customer needs and business goals.
- To undertake any other duties or responsibilities deemed necessary, for the advancement of the Company
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree
- Preferably with Pharmaceutical experience.
- 1-3 years of selling experience with strong sales record.
- Must be willing to work on some weekends
- Ability to conduct sales mapping, Pre-Call Planning and post call review and follow-ups
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills.
- Strong, demonstrated leadership qualities, driven by a passion to excel in a customer-centric and innovative organization.
- Possess a valid Class 3 driving license is preferred
- Ability to manage external customer demands and build relationship within assigned accounts
- Ability to handle complexities of account from different stakeholders involved in the decision-making process
- Plan and execute sales strategies to convert customers through competency of products knowledge, procedural knowledge and service support
- Dynamic and outgoing personality
- To deliver results under pressure, and possess the ability to handle work stress
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)