Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Finance Auditor
Requisition ID: 1805675829W
- Continuous testing and monitoring at the Global Finance Services (GFS) Shared Service Center in Manila.
- Perform Internal Control Reviews (ICRs) and other types of specialized reviews within the Asia Pacific region across all business sectors.
- Perform audit planning considering the control risk, audit scope and objectives, and time parameters established.
- Lead the team in the preparation of the audit.
- Review previous audit reports, work papers, company files, technical research sources, financial reports and audit approaches to ensure a thorough familiarity with the areas assigned, and determine the audit approach to be used.
- Meet with department and/or Company executives responsible for the area under review to discuss the audit scope and coordination requirements
- Conduct the audit via interviews and paper trail investigations as required, including the completion of work papers and the summarization of findings, and observation in accordance with Department standards and model audit program steps.
- Identify control gaps and monitor corrective action plans (CAPs).
- Review recommendations with the audit manager, team coordinator, and internal customers throughout the audit.
- Participate in formal interim and final meetings to discuss and finalize findings and recommendations.
- Perform special projects including technical research studies, development of internal control education materials
- Facilitate formal training sessions for audit staff and internal clients.
- Participate in specialized audits led by our Audit Services Group (ASG) when necessary.
- Participate in project teams to achieve department goals and objectives aimed at improving audit operations and customer service.
- A BA/BS degree in Accounting is required.
- A minimum of 3 years professional working experience in Accounting, Finance and/or Auditing is required.
- Both Sarbanes Oxley experience and a previous role within a Compliance organization are preferred.
- CIA, CPA, CMA, CFA or CISA is preferred.
- Ability to travel approximately 30%, which includes domestic and international travel, is required.
- Flexibility to audit both the day shift and the night shift at the GFS SSC required.
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ