Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Quality Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805675601W
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Business Quality Specialist to be located in Istanbul.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as the point of contact for quality defects, customer complaints related to product defects, and manage them as per the Non-Conformance process. Also open CAPA’s (Corrective Actions/Preventive Actions) where necessary.
- Maintain, and where necessary create and appropriate local operating procedures for all Q&C related processes and activities.
- Maintain the company Quality Systems Manual, and make routine updates as necessary.
- Provide QA input to new projects and concepts and approve any new product launched in the countries.
- Provide QA input to sales and distribution activities.
- To provide approval for artworks, finished put-up specifications and First Article Inspection for all new or modified products.
- To ensure that the product has been developed in full compliance with applicable local requirements.
- To support Marketing and SC in the qualification of promotional materials and approve the finished put-up specifications of customized items.
- Coordinate the effective implementation of Q&C related changes.
- Perform internal assessments to ensure the Quality Management System is effective, and seek continuous improvement of the system.
- Ensure all external suppliers and service providers are qualified and relevant agreements are in place with them.
- Prepare Quality System and metrics review on a regular basis.
- Be the Training Process Owner.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Microbiology, Pharmacy or Chemical Engineering
- 2-6 years of Quality Assurance experience
- Fluency in English is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well with multiple internal partners
- Ability to multitask efficiently
Johnson & Johnson Sihhi Malzeme Ltd. (7347)