Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sales Specialist North West - Biosense Webster
Requisition ID: 1805675590W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every single day, throughout the world. Our Family of Companies comprises: The world’s premier consumer health company. The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices company. The world’s third-largest biologics company. And the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceuticals company. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 120,200 people.
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly standout brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a phenomenal place to further your career
Biosense Webster (BSW) is a key growth driver for the Global Surgery Group, operating in a fast growing and rapidly developing Electrophysiology marketplace. As a business we have a close relationship and understanding with our customers and as a result, have a strong product portfolio today and a strong pipeline for the future. We have a plethora of new products being launched to the market in the next few years, offering a unique opportunity for accelerated sales growth.
We are seeking to recruit a highly talented, motivated and visionary individual to take the role of Sales Specialist for our North West region. Account geography to include Blackpool, Manchester and Liverpool. The Sales Specialist will be responsible for shaping the business plan for one of the most important territories in BSW UKIRL, in conjunction with the sales development Manager (SDM) and regional sales manager. Reporting to the regional sales manager.The Sales Specialist will be expected to collaborate with other members of the North West team (sales development manager, Technical Specialists, Clinical Training Leader, Platform Manager, other Sales Specialists) in order to optimize customer experience and maximize sales and take share opportunities.
The key objective of this role will be to deliver the sales target within the identified geographic area, meeting all strategic and business objectives. A key territory for KOLs, the Sales Specialist will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with KOLs, building a strong internal network across all levels of BSW to best serve these individuals.
The Sales Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Responsibility to meet and exceed sales targets for their geographic area
- Develop catheter utilization in Electrophysiology to gain market share and to achieve sales targets aligned with the Business Plan.
- Collaborate with RSM, sales development Manager, Clinical Training Lead, Technical Specialist, and Sales Specialist) to develop innovative activities to achieve sales targets and to allow the franchise to gain market share and differentiate from competition.
- Execute on key EMEA Marketing strategies to include the successful roll out of new products in 2017
- Maintain and develop firm business relationships with KOLs and other strategically important clinical and economic stakeholders
- Develop in depth understanding of the needs and objectives of customers on all levels- both clinical and non-clinical stakeholders, in order to develop tailored solutions which maximize sales and sales potential for Biosense Webster.
- Responsible for the development of pricing and commercial content for all tenders to ensure a best in class submission as well as ongoing management of tenders throughout their life cycle.
- Maintain knowledge of competitor’s products and strategies in the local market
- Adopt Credo based principles in all interactions with internal and external customers.
The successful candidate should ideally meet the following criteria:
- Desirable but not essential Degree level education in Scientific, Business, Life Science or Medical Areas
- Medical sales experience, preferably within a hospital environment, with demonstrable sales target achievements.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to build positive relationships quickly.
- Have the capacity to gain in-depth product and procedure knowledge and the ability to communicate effectively with every level of the hospital hierarchy.
- Must be self-disciplined, organised, and be able to take ownership and responsibility for business objectives.
- Must be highly motivated and have a strong desire to succeed in a demanding role.
- Experience within the Cardiovascular and/ or Electrophysiology environment would be an advantage.
- Proven, consistent track record in developing key customer relationships.
- A team player and independent thinker
- Ability to positively influence thinking, behaviour and gain commitment
- Trained to apply advanced Microsoft package skills: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- Full & clean driving license
If you feel you have the qualities to meet our high standards and have a genuine desire to succeed, please apply via the J&J Careers site.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data, which you provide shall be processed by J&J Medical Ltd. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confidant.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)