Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Janssen] Sr. Biomarker Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805675491W
& Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare
Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of
Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical
devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the
world's most pressing health issues.
- Position: Sr. Biomarker Specialist
- Sector: Janssen (한국얀센)
- Location: Yongsan, Seoul
- Work type: Regular
Reporting to Oncology MAF Associate Director, biomarker Specialist will act as medical and scientific representative internally and externally for biomarker and companion diagnostics. He/she provides high quality scientific input and plan, design and implement strategies associated with biomarker and companion diagnostics. He/she proactively communicate with pathologists/technicians and clinicians to close the biomarker knowledge gap.
- Plan, design and implement strategies associated with biomarker and companion diagnostics strategies in alliance with local brand strategies
- Develop launch readiness plans of new products
2. Expert internally
- Deliver an expertise and insight of biomarkers and companion diagnostics
- Provide high quality scientific input based on deep understanding of testing infrastructure knowledge and field pathology needs for biomarker strategy development
- Communicate with global and AP team to implement the localized biomarker and companion diagnostics plan
3. Collaborate with diagnostic company
- Act as a main channel to diagnostic company as medical representative and develop actionable collaboration strategy
4. Communicate externally
- Provide relevant area expertise for improving the quality of biomarker testing in targeted area to benefit patients and support biomarker based personalized healthcare
- Close biomarker knowledge gap to targeted pathologists/technicians and clinicians
- Develop sites of excellence for biomarkers to set up testings with high quality
- Engage pathology society actively
- Maintain and provide biomarker and companion diagnostics related intelligence and insights
- Bachelor’s degree is required and Masters/Ph.D in medical/pharma/science field is highly preferred
- More than 3 yrs of working experiences in diagnostic industry or medical environment
- Experiences in working with pathologists is highly preferred.
- High level of understanding scientific knowledge of biomarkers, related testings and technologies
- Solid knowledge of biomarker test setting and testing process the way of in-house or outsourced
- Understanding pharmaceutical environment, regulation and business
- Good verbal and written English knowledge and skill
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1805675491W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
Janssen Korea, Ltd. (7220)
Medical Science Liaison