Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Product Manager - Immunology: Rheumatology
Requisition ID: 1805675473W
Be Vital in this role
Reporting to the Group Product Manager, this exciting position will focus on marketing our Rheumatology products and services.
Key responsibilities & competencies include:
- brand and cross functional team leadership to support the launch of new product indications;
- the development and implementation of the strategy for Rheumatology; multiple brands and indications;
- analysing financial reports and suggesting improvements;
- responsibility for product plans to deliver brand competitiveness and sustained market positioning;
- responsibility (with Business Information colleague) for forecasting; and
- developing partnerships with medical societies, key opinion leaders, consumer groups, clients and other enterprises.
Be valued for who you are
To be considered for this important role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- relevant degree-level qualifications (MBA or further qualifications will also be highly regarded);
- an extensive background of success in pharmaceutical marketing, with prior experience at Senior Product Manager level, working with specialty pharmaceuticals;
- a sound strategic marketing ability, with demonstrated experience in critical marketing competencies, financial acumen, brand strategy and marketing execution;
- a track record of success in complex therapeutic markets;
- with excellent communication skills; and a collaborative, results-orientated style and approach;
- a willingness to champion innovation.
Be part of something bigger than yourself
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time. Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop innovative products, services and healthcare solutions to help people throughout the world.
Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application. Closing date is Sunday, 26th August.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Janssen-Cilag Pty Ltd (7490)