Johnson & Johnson Careers
Warehouse Transition Lead
Requisition ID: 1805675306W
Johnson & Johnson is committed to leveraging our End to End (E2E) Supply Chain to deliver sustainable customer value, growth and profitability.
The Warehouse & Distribution Associate Manager role is responsible for the overall success of the individual country warehouse transition and efficiency projects, by proving governance and support across all project phases from planning to implementation.
The scope of key responsibilities includes:
- Actively participate in project implementations, providing project management expertise and support to local teams.
- Drive strong project mgmt. governance and compliance across all programs.
- Ensure projects incorporate JNJ PM methodologies across the project lifecycle, focusing on the timely mgmt. of project plans, milestones/deliverables, stakeholder alignment & communications, risk/issue and escalation mgmt.
- Incorporate JJOS / LEAN framework and methodologies into WH efficiency projects.
- Develop a regional project deployment playbook that incorporates best practices and lessons learnt from other implementations.
- Promote best practice sharing between countries on lean and warehouse transitions
- Leverage the Warehouse Transition risk profiling tool to prioritize the implementation support model for each WH transition
- Participate as a member of the APAC Warehousing & Distribution Council
- Support other cross functional initiatives as required
The position will be measured primarily on:
- Successful implementation, based on timely delivery of project milestones, deliverables and objectives.
- Effective Collaboration and alignment with key project stakeholders (internal and external)
- Project status reporting.
- Visibility and Management of project risks, issues and escalations.
- Project Compliance to JNJ policies, standards and guidelines.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or Engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in warehousing and distribution, logistics or supply chain functions
- Experience working in a cross-matrix organization. Multi-sector & multi-country experience preferred
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, ability to influence without authority
- Project Management experience, preferably across multiple project lifecycles.
- Analytical and process oriented, with strong decision making / problem-solving skills.
- Results & Performance Driven
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)