Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Service Representative with German
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805675226W
LifeScan is committed to improving the quality of life for people with diabetes. That is why we offer a range of blood glucose monitoring products and Customer Care services to meet these different needs more closely.
Across the world, many thousands of people with diabetes depend on LifeScan products for simple testing and accurate results. LifeScan products are very easy-to-use, reliable and accurate, making life easier when it comes to blood glucose monitoring.
LifeScan has been part of the global Johnson & Johnson family of companies since 1986. Johnson & Johnson is one of the largest healthcare companies worldwide, supplying a broad range of healthcare products including baby products, consumer toiletries, contact lenses, over the counter and prescription medicines, surgical devices, dressings, diagnostic products and diabetes monitoring products. LifeScan employees are guided by the Johnson & Johnson Credo, a statement of values which reinforces LifeScan's commitment to its customers
LifeScan, part of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is now looking for a new team member into its Customer Service department:
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE WITH GERMAN
Full-time, unlimited contract
Our Lifescan Customer Service department is targeting all German speakers with previous Customer Care experience who will ensure that the Johnson & Johnson diabetological product portfolio will be delivered to hospitals and pharmacies without any delay.
As Customer Service Representative, you will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Order management: Control, supervision and management of customer orders
- Customer assistance: Answering to diverse customers’ inquiries and resolving reported problems associated with orders.
- Communication with clients: Direct interaction with representatives of hospitals, pharmacies, diabetological centers and distributors.
- Administration: Entering and control of order and customer information in the JD Edwards system.
We are looking for you, if you have:
- Fluent level of German: You will be mostly communicating with native healthcare professionals.
- Fluent level of English: Our Customer Service department is composed of professionals of different nationalities.
- Previous experience from Customer Service for minimum 1 year
- Accuracy and attention to detail: You will be responsible for managing precise order details.
- Advanced communication skills: On daily basis you will communicate with our customers over the phone as well as via email.
- PC skills on advanced level: mainly Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
In return we offer:
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Highly professional job environment in the center of Prague
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Motivating financial remuneration and yearly financial bonus based on performance
- Unlimited contract
- 5 weeks of vacation, Meal vouchers, Covering of public transportation costs, Life and pension insurance, Fresh fruits and refreshment in workplace, etc.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English. Thank you for considering Johnson & Johnson as the next step in your career.
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)