Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805675225W
· Join a Global Leader in Healthcare
· Extensive Scope & Diversity
· Career Potential; Local & Overseas
Be Vital in this role
Due to the growth and success of our medical and surgical device portfolios, we are seeking a Medical Advisor to provide strategic, tactical and operational leadership in Medical Affairs across the product spectrum. We are seeking expertise to:
· enhance the development of clinically relevant science;
· foster understanding of how that data may be applied in medical practice;
· collaborate to align relevant clinical and scientific insights with sales and marketing
strategies that meet the needs of healthcare professionals; and
· advocate for and on behalf of patients.
This is a diverse role, however the following gives insight into some of the tasks that fall within scope:
· providing scientific input into life-cycle management discussions from pre-launch
through to end of life cycle;
· identifying data gaps and working collaboratively across the company to provide
solutions to address these;
· reviewing local Investigator Initiated Study proposals;
· developing strategic engagement plans for KOLs, including areas of common
· making sound business decisions regarding the deployment of resources; and
· contributing to the development of promotional materials.
This role will involve extensive liaison with key stakeholders, both external (investigators, key opinion leaders, consumer and special interest groups and advisory boards) and internal (Medical Director, regulatory affairs, marketing and global colleagues). Regular travel (national and international) will be required.
Be Valued for Who You Are:
To be successful in this key role you will need a combination of science knowledge, business acumen and interpersonal impact and effectiveness. Essential criteria are:
· PhD within life sciences / biotechnology. With the preferred areas of study
General surgery, Bariatrics, Orthopedics or Electrophysiology
· preferred related industry experience: 2-3 years (experience in Devices preferred but not required)
· broad healthcare system knowledge and understanding of evidence-based
· industry exposure or experience; and
· a personal commitment to improving patient outcomes.
· medical qualifications (MBBS; MD or equivalent); and an MBA would be desirable
If you meet these criteria and wish to be a part of our team, bringing innovative products to market, creating professional and respected customer relationships and positively impacting patient lives, we encourage you to apply.
Be part of something bigger than yourself
Johnson & Johnson is a name that everyone is familiar with. It is a company that has touched the lives of people of all ages and is synonymous with excellence, quality and innovation in healthcare. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing over 119,000 people, all with the same vision......"Caring for the world, one person at a time".
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
The closing date for applications is 22nd August 2018
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)