Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805675199W
- Manage inbound, outbound and customer services for SLH – enhance customer experience of all hospitals serviced. Responsible to work with the customer service team to meet applicable customer service KPIs
- Outbound related quality and compliance – Ensure proper documentation of processes (SOP/ WIs) and exceptions/ changes (NCR/CAPA)
- Driving improvement for SLH operation to enhance the customer experience ( internal and external stakeholders)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Outbound orders management – overall coordination internal stakeholders
- Daily update and tracking of completed and pending orders with reasons to the delay (whenever applicable).
- Exception Management - urgent orders and system/process related exceptions management for outbound processes
- Manage & pre-empt supply chain events which can impact delivery services.
- Responsible for meeting outbound targets with KPIs responsibility over OTS, OTB, Backorder management, %age shipment accuracy – Excess/ shortage/ damage.
- Maintain & periodically update process documentation for existing and new outbound processes (SOP/WIs)
Distribution Complaints Management:
- Customer Complaints Handling: complaint logging, following up with operation team investigation and Complaint Closure.
- Internal stakeholder complaints management and driving the closure of each of the concerns by the internal stakeholders
- Working with 3PL to publish complaints dashboard
Quality & Compliance Activities -
- Work with quality team to meet quality requirements in Inbound and Outbound process
- Work on creation, change management and timely closure of all quality related actions. e.g. SOP, WI, NCR, Change control
- Degree/Diploma in a relevant discipline
- 3 to 5 years of experience in supply chain related discipline with proven record of customer service
- Strong Customer service, sense of urgency skills; proven track record of delivering against deadlines. Excellent collaborative skill. Ability to work locally, across businesses, sectors, and functions.
- Excellent understanding of the order processing & customer service processes
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical ability
- Understanding of end to end supply chain processes and Supply Chain KPIs.
- External interactions may include customers, industry partners, third-party distribution centers and suppliers, transportation providers, and customer service center vendors.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)