Johnson & Johnson Careers
Assistant Scientist, Global Lab Systems
Requisition ID: 1805675152W
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and non-prescription pharmaceutical products.
Our mission is to care for people around the world by developing innovative products and solutions that are grounded in deep human insights, backed by science that is intuitive, and provide irresistible experiences. To support our Worldwide Research & Development operation, we are building a complex R&D support center in Warsaw, Poland, to be fully integrated in the global R&D footprint and strategy, helping consumers live healthy and vibrant lives.
ASSISTANT SCIENTIST, GLOBAL LAB SYSTEMS
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Full time permanent contract
The Assistant Scientist, Global Laboratory Systems will be responsible for the user management/access control of global enterprise lab systems applications (e.g. LabWare LIMS, Chemical Management System, Waters Empower, Amegaview Environmental Monitoring, Agilent Open Lab ECM, etc.), ensuring a high level of compliance in documentation and tracking practices. The Assistant Scientist will also provide basic user application support and guidance to J&J Consumer sector sites worldwide. The candidate will also provide support in managing instrument services/contracts and capital requisition initiation and closings.
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Serve as primary contact for new and existing end users for system access
- Provide guidance on training process for each system and recommend appropriate roles based on user function
- Manage training access for all global end users in each system.
- Ensure users are trained before access is granted or roles are added/modified.
- Manage system curricula and coordinate with global training administrators as needed.
- Perform periodic review of active accounts and update system and global access records as needed.
- Provide support during validation testing (script execution, data review, etc.).
- Provide support in managing/tracking instrument services/contracts and capital requisition initiation and closings.
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- Bachelors/Masters Degree with ideally 1 year of experience
- Degree in Analytical Chemistry/Computer Science or related discipline
- Advanced knowledge of English with ability to proficiently communicate both written and verbally
- General knowledge of laboratory systems (including chromatography data systems, laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and chemical management systems, etc.) is required.
- A competency in HP-ALM (test script executions) and purchase requisition systems (e.g. Ariba) is preferred
- Experience in quality and compliance activities is preferred.
- The ability to work in a team environment and to manage multiple deliverables with competing timelines is required.
- Unique opportunity to become part of a global consumer healthcare market leader
- Versatile and fulfilling role in a dynamic and international corporation
- Work in a supportive and highly professional team
- Further opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Motivating financial remuneration & numerous employee benefits
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)