Johnson & Johnson Careers
Scientist, Global Lab Systems
Requisition ID: 1805675149W
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and non-prescription pharmaceutical products.
Our mission is to care for people around the world by developing innovative products and solutions that are grounded in deep human insights, backed by science that is intuitive, and provide irresistible experiences. To support our Worldwide Research & Development operation, we are building a complex R&D support center in Warsaw, Poland, to be fully integrated in the global R&D footprint and strategy, helping consumers live healthy and vibrant lives.
SCIENTIST, GLOBAL LAB SYSTEMS
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Full time permanent contract
The Scientist, Global Laboratory Systems will be responsible for serving as part of a team of global business administrators for several deployed enterprise laboratory systems (Labware LIMS, Chemical Management System, Waters Empower, Agilent Open Lab ECM, etc.).
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Serve as business administrator/subject matter expert for globally deployed enterprise lab systems
- Provide business guidance/support to site superusers/local administrators
- Lead global superuser/local administrator monthly meetings
- Responsible for business SOPs, training, system changes, documentation and audit support.
- Provide support during validation testing (script execution, data review, etc.)
- Lead/support new cGXP system deployments
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- Bachelors/Masters Degree with minimum 1-3 years of experience, PhD with 0-1 years of experience
- Degree in Analytical Chemistry/Computer Science or related discipline
- Advanced knowledge of English with ability to proficiently communicate both written and verbally
- Strong applied system administration experience with enterprise laboratory software systems/applications (e.g. Labware LIMS, Waters Empower, Agilent ECM, etc.) is required
- Strong knowledge of Analytical instrumentation (e.g. FTIR, UV-VIS, HPLC/GC, etc.) is preferred.
- Experience in project management and compliance activities is preferred
- The ability to work in a team environment and to manage multiple deliverables with competing timelines is required
- Strong presentation skills
- Unique opportunity to become part of a global consumer healthcare market leader
- Versatile and fulfilling role in a dynamic and international corporation
- Work in a supportive and highly professional team
- Further opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Motivating financial remuneration & numerous employee benefits
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)