Johnson & Johnson Careers
Integral Services Specialist – 360 solutions (People leader)
Requisition ID: 1805674879W
Our Medical Devices business segment produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
We are looking for talent as:
Reports to: 360 Solutions Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Assure operation excellence in every hospital where we have Integral Services Contract by supervising Integral Services Supervisors Activities related to processes accomplishment.
2. Collaborate with other processes (BQ, CLS & Equipment Division) to assure equipment and reusable products are available at every hospital.
3. Train Integral Services Supervisors assuring they are capable to execute their tasks.
4. Contribute to achieve annual SI revenue, PnL and surgery growth.
5. Develop new business proposals for new SI Business models by executing financial models, getting approval and implementing service at the Hospital.
6. Execute SI proposals new contracts and/ or renewals within Mexican Territory, aligned to business metrics and established financial targets.
7. Maintain Business model contract Compliance above established annual metric.
8. Comply with ISO metrics for 360 Solutions.
- University/Bachelors degree or Engineering is required.
- Years of Experience: 6 years required
- Required knowledge: Healthcare
- Required Experience: Commercial Experience, Integral services management.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) English and Spanish
- Leadership and crisis management, big picture orientation with attention to detail & strong emotional intelligence, financial acumen, manage well under pressure and dealing with employees above his/her paygrade.
- Fluent English & Spanish
-A combination of background, education and experience can be considered.
"In Johnson & Johnson we recognize that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring richness to our work environments. Such differences help us connect better with the health needs of people in communities around the world.
We believe that attracting, developing and retaining a base of employees that reflects the diversity of our customers is critical to our success. We also believe success hinges on relationships with diverse professional and patient organizations, civic groups and suppliers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status"
Mexico-Distrito Federal-Mexico City
Johnson & Johnson Medical Servicios Profesionales S. de R.L. de C.V. (7243)