Johnson & Johnson Careers
R2P (AP) Team Lead
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805674868W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
R2P (AP) Team Lead
- Lead the R2P (AP) team to ensure high standards with SLA's and KPI targets met for invoice, manual payment processing and audit and reconciliation requests.
- Ensure equal distribution, prioritization and coordination of workload within the R2P (AP) team.
- Provide input and assistance in the development of R2P (AP) strategy planning, and create individual team goals and objectives including motivational, training and career development opportunities.
- Handle escalations with priority, providing support, solutions and advice to minimise business impact with adherence to SLA’s.
- Provide support and supervision to outsourced invoice processing service provider, applying available tools, procedures and methods to maintain high standards, quality and results in line with defined SLA’s.
- Actively seek and identify opportunities for process improvements and develop or help to establish ways to implement the resulting solutions.
- Ensure work instructions and procedures are complete and up to date and audit controls are fully functioning and adequate.
- Support Finance and Accounting teams (local and SSC) with cross dept. activities.
- Produce reports, schedules, and summaries for operational activities or business reviews.
- Instigate and engage in periodic cross departmental alignment activities to facilitate end-to-end process optimization.
- Support and coordinate business transition related AP activities to ensure successful completion with minimal impact to operations.
- Proven capability of understanding AP finance systems, SSC functions and processes in a corporate environment.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar job in finance / accounting / customer service environment.
- Capable of conveying detailed processes, sometimes remotely, with a sense of patience and understanding.
- Ability to solve difficult situations and propose clear solutions using own judgment and sense of initiative.
- Highly motivated and driven, able to work with minimal supervision in an often-pressurized environment.
- Keen eye for details and improvement opportunities.
- Able to work with clear sense of urgency and prioritization.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Proficient in English (written and oral).
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)