Johnson & Johnson Carrières
supply network and demand planner
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1805674835W
Caring for the world, one person at the time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Johnson & Johnson is one of the leading health care companies in the world, with over 6,000 people working for Johnson & Johnson companies in Switzerland. Johnson & Johnson’s footprint covers sites and companies across three of its sectors - Consumer Health Care, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals businesses, situated in a number of locations across Switzerland.
The Demand Supply Network Planner is a key supply chain role providing end to end support for demand, network planning and inventory optimization in our distribution network from the Primary to Market Hubs. He provides analytical and technical support for the assigned product family.
- Prepare and support forecast calculation collaborating with regional teams.
- Ensure successful transition to variants forecasting process in connection with key users of corresponding forecasting systems
- Ensure that released forecast is aligned with the variant strategy
- Provide inputs for material determination table to drive variant forecast
- Ensure inventory Parameters and indicators are effectively set/ managed, through collaboration with the Inventory Entitlement Model, the PP&L Group, and the In-Market Supply Chain.
- Ensure the Supplier Preference Table is accurate
- Provide Supply Commit dates to Demand Planning and Markets for out-of-forecast requirements, in conjunction with manufacturing & Purchasing planning
- Initiate the Constraints Management & “Demand management” process through liaising with the Regional Demand and Marketing Groups
- Engage with Production and Sourcing Groups to ensure that Supply Network Plans are aligned to production and purchasing.
- Escalate any potential IT issues/ errors
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics or Operations
- APICS is preferred
- Generally requires 1 to 3 years related experience
- Supply Chain background
- Basic data mining / reporting skills
- Knowledge in ERP systems concept knowledge, SAP P01 preferred
- Organizing, Problem solving, Analytical Ability, Accuracy with attention to detail
- Collaboration and teaming, Persuading and influencing others,
- Working in fast-paced environment, Flexible and prioritizes actions, Communicate across functions/levels
- MRP & systems readiness, supply chain KPIs/ metrics
English mandatory, French and/or German is a plus.
This will be a 2 years fixed term contract.
Medos International Sarl (7898)