Johnson & Johnson Careers
Medical Lead Immunology
Requisition ID: 1805674813W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases.
Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.co.uk for more information.
We are looking for high caliber physicians to join the UK Medical Affairs Team to provide medical and scientific advice to the business. The Medical leaders will play a critical role in providing medical support to the Immunology franchises, with an opportunity to make a real difference to the therapy area.
The successful candidates will work within these high profile and expanding therapy areas, supporting the most dynamic business units in the UK operating company.
Core Functional Responsibilities:
- Provide medical support for key and future brands in Immunology and to help to translate clinical research into product strategy.
- Provide medical/scientific contribution to development of appropriate marketing messages for promotional material and projects, working closely with Marketing colleagues in the UK business.
- Work closely with, and provide medical support to, other Medical Affairs Team members in - Medical Education, Medical Scientific Liaison and Medical Information.
- Line management of Medical Education Manager
- Provide medical support to the Market Access, Outcomes Research, Marketing and Sales Teams, Communications and Government Affairs.
- Manage links with clinical development functions on project updates and provide Therapy Area expertise and Key Opinion Leader/Investigator contacts
- Build and maintain strong strategic partnerships with key external stakeholders e.g. Key Opinion Leaders and Healthcare Professionals involved or interested in participating in clinical research activities.
- Represent the Company at external meetings.
- Medically qualified physician with post registration clinical experience.
- Commercially astute with good communication skills.
- Prior experience working the field of Immunology strongly preferred.
- Prior Industry experience strongly preferred.
- A desire to succeed in the Medical Affairs environment.
- Strong team player with the ability to motivate others and succeed in a highly integrated group environment.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Janssen-Cilag Ltd, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)