Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sales Support Assistant, QLD
Requisition ID: 1805674713W
- Join a Market Leader
- Diverse Role in Dynamic Environment
- Location: Brisbane, QLD
Be Vital in this role
In the dynamic and challenging world of medical devices sales and marketing, our support team is integral to our success in delivering quality outcomes to internal and external stakeholders. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a capable, proactive and motivated person to support the Johnson & Johnson DePuy Synthes team.
- Event co-ordination of both internal and external conferences;
- managing service contracts and processing invoices;
- General administration tasks such as ordering staff amenities and stationary;
- Managing the distribution of samples and sales collateral;
- Organise travel and accommodation bookings; and
- Proactively providing general ad-hoc administrative support.
Be Valued for who you are
This is a key role within the team, involving extensive liaison with a diversity of stakeholders, both internally and externally. The ideal candidate will be an administrator with prior experience in a sales and marketing support role in a health related environment, have a very proactive approach and the desire to be part of the team. Specifically, we are seeking:
- Ability to effectively manage projects and events, from inception to post event follow up;
- An extremely strong attention to detail;
- Ability to learn and become efficient in the use of Cognos & SAP essential
- Ability to multi-task under pressure
- Sound organisational and time management skills, with good task prioritisation;
- Problem solving skills and the desire to ‘own and resolve’ issues;
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills, with the desire to collaborate cross-functionally; and
- High level of professionalism and commitment to the Johnson & Johnson Credo.
This is an opportunity that would suit someone who takes pride in their work supporting a team of professionals delivering exceptional administrative support.
Be part of something bigger than yourself
At DePuy Synthes we believe movement is the very foundation of wellness and a fulfilling life. That’s why we’re relentlessly committed to the retention, restoration and improvement of movement. If you value innovation, shared knowledge and a caring touch, and have a passion for the joy and freedom of movement, there may be a place at a DePuy Synthes for you. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application.
Applications Close: Friday 24th August 2018.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)