Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager MST Pack & Label
Requisition ID: 1805674631W
The Clinical Pack & Label department a division of the CSC (Clinical Supply Chain) organization is part of the global Janssen Research & Development organization within Johnson & Johnson.
This department is responsible for Clinical packaging for all clinical studies of J&J.
The activities include primary and secondary packaging activities internally and with our external partners through a global network.
For our Clinical Pack & Label department in Beerse we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to help further shape the implementation of the Manufacturing Sciences & Technology (MST) organization in Pack & Label, more specifically for the position of :
As a Senior Manager Manufacturing, Sciences and Technology for Pack & Label, you will lead a team of engineers who pro-actively will work on clinical packaging design. This team will support a smooth introduction of the Clinical Portfolio in the Clinical Pack & Label to guarantee 'speed' and 'flexibility' for our varied and complex Clinical packaging activities.
As Senior Manager Manufacturing, Sciences and Technology for Pack & Label , you play an essential role in the further development of a competitive organization that is recognized by our customers as a 'partner of choice', this in terms of reliability, quality, safety, flexibility and innovation.
The Senior Manager MST P&L will be responsible for activities that are not limited to:
- He/She will be entitled (together with his/her team) to be the Pack & Label point of Contact in the Clinical Supply Chain (CSC) subteam and for the entire CSC organisation.
- Support the CSC Pack & Label organisation in kit (clinical packaging) & JIT (Just In Time) design :
- Give support in complex or new packaging configurations
- Give input in sourcing decisions
- Give support in designing trials for Just In Time (JIT)
- Enable a smooth introduction of the Clinical portfolio in the Pack & Label network
- Provide leadership to the Clinical Pack & Label organization from an engineering & technical perspective, both internally as well as externally, through partnership with engineering teams and the PCD (Packaging Compontents & Devices) organization :
- Support introduction of new equipment & new technical processes
- Technical support for operational activities where needed
- Support issue management
- Drive the implementation of innovation agenda related to Clinical Pack & Label.
- In collaboration with other departments, further define and drive an implementation strategy for pack & label-related systems
- Further strengthen the partnership with other MST heads with Manufacturing heads, as well as with partner functions within and outside of CSC
He / she reports to the Director Clinical Pack & Label.
- You have a technical Master's degree or equivalent through experience. A background in Engineering or Packaging is a plus.
- You have at least 10 years of relevant experience in an operational pharmaceutical work environment, and preferable a few years as a manager.
- You are passionated by ‘Innovation’ and 'Packaging Design'.
- Specific expertise in Clinical Pack & Label processes and equipment is an asset.
- You are an active, committed and decisive leader. You work result-oriented, act directly but with the necessary empathy to make your team stronger.
- You connect fluently with other functions and departments to build on strong and close collaborations.
- You have knowledge and experience with GMP activities and GDP guidelines.
- You are enthusiastic, you are driven, you can take part in change and optimization and have a critical mind.
- You can take initiative, work independently and are willing to give feedback.
- You are a teamplayer.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)