Johnson & Johnson Careers
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 1805674588W
Title: Pension Specialist
Region: High Wycombe
Closing Date: 15th of August 2018
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.co.uk for more information.
Provide administrative and analytical support to the Company and the Trustee for the £2.7 billion occupational pension scheme. Ensure Plan is administered to required UK pension legal, pension regulatory and J&J standards.
Flexible part-time role that is office-based with 19.5 p/t hours spread over a minimum of 3 days per week.
As a Pension Specialist your main responsibilities will include:
- Pension Plan Inbox support including triage of incoming content to respond or divert to appropriate responder (within J&J and with third-party vendors)
- Records management for the Pension Plan (Company and Trustee records) for all records and current files/e-mails including maintenance of Record Retention Schedule
- SharePoint site key user and content administrator for the Pension Plan (Company and Trustee)
- Project administration supporting key pension projects agreed by Company and Trustee each year with the Pension Plan Business Plan
- Member reporting and analytics to support Pension Plan Manager
- Travel & meeting administration for Pension Plan Manager and Chair of Trustee
- Pension Plan supplier administrative management support to Pension Plan Manager
- Plan correspondence support to Pension Plan Manager
The successful candidate will have:
Strong Microsoft Office skills – Particularly Excel – Pivots etc.
Pension technical knowledge not essential but must be willing to train and learn.
Strong organisation and time management Skills
Technically savvy on the software systems used at J&J - Including Sharepoint.
The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Janssen-Cilag Ltd, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)